Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who has my trans pressure gauge?

S

Scott81

I can't remember who I loaned it to (got CRS) but a while back I loaned out a pressure gauge w/6' hose for setting up an auto transmission, I'll be making some adjustments to mine soon as well as helping another guy install a 200r4 in his 80. No rush but I'll need it about the last week of this month. I'll be out of town until 23 September and will be doing mods when I return.

Thanks!
Scott

OK I'm back and ready to start working on my tranny, someone fess up please. I sure hope this doesn't make me rethink loaning stuff to forum members. So much for racing Saturday :(

Scott,

I've done the samething with tools!

I really hope it's just that this forum member hasn't been on site to see your post and forgot he had it.

Rick

Me too.... hope you get it back man... at least this post will bring it to the top again.

Silly me, should have done a search but that's what I get for posting while tired. I think I know who I sent it to and he hasn't been around for a while, sent off an email, hope I got the right person. Getting old sucks, the memory definately goes first.

If memory goes when getting old i am definatly in deep doo doo because i have to make list and write things on my hand for me to remember it and i am only 18 i hope my memory coems back not goes away

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom