Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Who has the best deal on a data cable

Marv02

Corvette
1986 C-4 Corvette
Who has the best deal on Data Log Cable.
I seen diffrent types I dont know if it matters or not.
I do need to down load a data log out my 86 so I can get the chip fined tuned I would like to find out how to do myself would be very nice also.
I have No idea what involded in this stuff I wish there was a step by step instrution with pictures for mechanics like my self.
I know it running lean at Idel I know it runs on the rich side at 2500 RPM's due to the smog check I just had done it to lean on the CO2 at Idel and to high at 2500 RPM's.
Before I bult the 383 in the car now it had a 355 with 9.5 to 1 compression with anouther chip in it it ran on reg pump gas didn't knock at all the 383 same heads is 10.5 to 1 runs on Super and knocks a bit when your on the gas hard.
I like to fix that knocking also I know thats timing in the chip.
Help Please.

OWCH $71.00 to my front door after Tax and Shipping I going to look around some more.

seems to me there was a link somewhere on how to build a cable . I had it bookmarked but rebuilt computer since then.

I have that site thats the way I most likley will go I sorry $71.00 for a cable is high.

seems to me there was a link somewhere on how to build a cable . I had it bookmarked but rebuilt computer since then.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom