Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who here is getting a C6?

Are you going to buy a C6?

• Definatly getting a 2005

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Seriously thinking about it.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Waiting for the 2006 Z06

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Waiting for the rumored ZL1

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • If I had the money!

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I like my C1, C2, C3, C4 or C5 just fine, thanks.

Votes: 38 31.9%

• Total voters
When they offer the GMO plan on the zo6?

That will be many years from now unless something bad hits the USA again. Which in that case since I'm to old to join the military I will sell my Lexus and go out and buy C6 to show my support.

I'm waiting for the third year of production so the bugs are worked out.

I only have a two car garage. In it is my '56 roadster, My '64 coupe, my '98 coupe, and my Buick. Two Autolifters M6's will double the capacity of your garage.

JP1522 said:
I only have a two car garage. In it is my '56 roadster, My '64 coupe, my '98 coupe, and my Buick. Two Autolifters M6's will double the capacity of your garage.

All the more reason to get a C6 and build a bigger garage!:L:L:L

I don’t know if this has been asked before…Is it true there is going to be a simulcast of the presentation for the C-6 on the web on January 4ths (Detroit show?) The C-6 is not going to be available for the public until the fall?

Never mind...chevrolet answered it for me

2005 CORVETTE PREVIEW –
Available fall 2004
Power. Passion. Precision. Check chevy.com/2005corvette on January 4 for a LIVE webcast media preview of the next Corvette.

I would wait till the second year. Mainly because the price will stabilize..(let all those willing to pay over MSRP get it out of their system) and any production glitzes out of the way..patience, patience, patience...

I voted that I wouldn't, but now that it is introduced I may be doin some backpeddling!

Doc:v

New thread?
"Now that you've seen the new C6..."

Just sold the '05 Silver coupe, and waiting for my '06 V-city yellow Z06!

Zippy said:
Just sold the '05 Silver coupe, and waiting for my '06 V-city yellow Z06!

Zippy,

Did they give you an expected arrival date? I hope you're there to see it off the truck so they don't try to put any "test drive" miles on it.

What? Wait that long???

Thumper said:
I plan on getting a C6.......after the C7's come out so the price will be more affordable. ;LOL
I understand about the money thing, believe me I wasn't born with that perverbial silver spoon in my mouth either, but due to circumstances that, in this case, were really beyond my control, I bought the C6 in April and the car is such a pleasure to drive, I can't imagine anyone waiting for the C7 when you could be enjoying Corvette like nothing you ever imagined it could be, NOW! FYI, I've owned 10 before this one, about 1/2 new and 1/2 used.
Don't wait, beg, borrow, or steal the money, or how much are they getting for first born these days???? (just kidding)

Purple Heart said:
Don't wait, beg, borrow, or steal the money, or how much are they getting for first born these days???? (just kidding)

"I can't take someone elses money, I can't print my money. Why don't I just roll over and die?" ~Homer Simpson. :L:L:L

Edmond said:
"I can't take someone elses money, I can't print my money. Why don't I just roll over and die?" ~Homer Simpson. :L:L:L
Edmond,
I know you can't take someone else's money, that you can't print your own, and you certainly shouldn't have to roll over and die. Yes, the C6's are mega bucks to some(myself included), all I'm saying is that if there is ANY WAY you can borrow the money, short of selling your soul, then you should do it. The car is like no other Corvette I've ever owned, (11 in all), and its such a pleasure just to cruise in, let alone having fun with it. I certainly don't know yours or anybody else's financial situation, and I certainly don't mean to make light of yours in particular and I apologize if I came off that way. Last year, I certainly wasn't planning to buy a C6, that is until my life took an expected turn that changed my whole picture. I was perfectly happy with my 96 Collector Edition(17,000 miles) and was looking forward to driving it even more after I got back from Iraq. Thing is, sometimes our lives take an expected turn and at some point, everyone's does, is that should that happen to you or anyone for that matter, you should definitely look into the new C6. Period, end of story. Nothing personal.

I am getting a C6 but I am waiting for the 06's to see if they will truly have that 6 speed auto with the paddle shift.:_rock

Lil' Red said:
I am getting a C6 but I am waiting for the 06's to see if they will truly have that 6 speed auto with the paddle shift.:_rock
Oh yes, they will. We already have the transmission data in GM service information.
Allthebest, c4c5

When I win the lottery, that's it baby I'm getting a C-6. :upthumbs
Janine AKA Pitbull

I voted "happy with my C5." I purchased a 2004 and could have waited for the C6, but I wasn't very comfortable with a first-year model and I wasn't sure I'd like the headlights. Anyway, the more I see em the more I like em, especially the added HP. Maybe after my C5 comes off warranty, I'll consider a C6.

If I had the money a would buy a z06

Took delivery of a V-city yellow 2006 Z06 on Sept 28, 2005...Love it and didn't pay over MSRP!

Zippy said:
Took delivery of a V-city yellow 2006 Z06 on Sept 28, 2005...Love it and didn't pay over MSRP!

I hate you!!!!:L

Just kidding ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom