Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who Uses GPS NAV Unit's In There Midyear Or Other Vette's

Thank GOD my wife doesn't log on here ;squint:

"A TOAST! To wives and girlfriends. May they never meet"

Capt Jack Aubrey (AKA Rusell Crowe), "Master and Commander"

Kid_Again said:
Thank GOD my wife doesn't log on here ;squint:

"A TOAST! To wives and girlfriends. May they never meet"

Capt Jack Aubrey (AKA Rusell Crowe), "Master and Commander"

Heh..Where did you get that funky avatar...And WTF is it..??:L

That's an OOMPA LOOMPA from the latest Willy Wonka movie with Johnny Depp. Just found it on the net When it disappears, I'm SOOL but it's cool for now.

Kid_Again said:
That's an OOMPA LOOMPA from the latest Willy Wonka movie with Johnny Depp. Just found it on the net When it disappears, I'm SOOL but it's cool for now.

Man....That Is Gay...:eyerole

Not That there's Anything wrong with that...:L

heck, took my son to see the original Willy Wonka movie with Gene Wilder...both cool movies in their time...

Just used my Palm Tungsten E2 with TomTom GPS for the first time in my '95 this past weekend. Didn't think I'd be able to hear it over the rumble but the sound came through just fine. Can't beat the GPS. I'll never miss a turn again while daydreaming on the I-state.:D Then when I get to my destination I can unplug the Palm and use it to show the club members my latest Vette carshow pictures and videos (grandkids too, of course).

spent a pile of money on the factory nav system in my C6. Didn't even install it for a year. Now that's in there I seldom use it for 2 reasons:

1) I usually know where I'm going before I leave home

2) My wife doesn't like listening to sultry "Carmen's" voice tell me where to make the next turn when she could be listening to Ozzy belt out Crazy Train

The July issue of Corvette Fever (p. 18) reviews several GPS units. May be of interest.

alps66 said:
The July issue of Corvette Fever (p. 18) reviews several GPS units. May be of interest.

Thanks Alps.. I'll have to check that out..:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom