Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Wholesale parts

bryanjamesjr

Corvette
1986 coupe white over silver
For you older vettes out there, I found a place where to get GM parts wholesale, if they have it, GM gives them older parts that are NOS to sell to their GM dealers so the dealers don't have to stock old parts for their customers.
Just fill out the application for an "account for retailers" on their home page. Where it ask for company name just type in your "Company Name" get it. After you open account just fill in GM part # where asked and it will go through in ventory to see if they have it.
If they do you pay using your own personal credit card.
And bingo, you get wholesale. It's not illegal, just say a dealer sent you, that is what my dealership told me to do when I needed a part for my 86.
Efficient. Effective. Organized. - Vintage Parts

For you older vettes out there, I found a place where to get GM parts wholesale, if they have it, GM gives them older parts that are NOS to sell to their GM dealers so the dealers don't have to stock old parts for their customers.
Just fill out the application for an "account for retailers" on their home page. Where it ask for company name just type in your "Company Name" get it. After you open account just fill in GM part # where asked and it will go through in ventory to see if they have it.
If they do you pay using your own personal credit card.
And bingo, you get wholesale. It's not illegal, just say a dealer sent you, that is what my dealership told me to do when I needed a part for my 86.
Efficient. Effective. Organized. - Vintage Parts

www.vpartsinc.com

Hope this is new info for you members. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom