Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who'll be the first...

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
...or who has one already? I'm taliking about the 1969 "Stars and Stripes" Corvette Stingray from The Franklin Mint. ;)

I'd provide a link but it seems they don't have it available on the web site yet. :(

_ken :w

Stars & Stripes Corvette

I have my order confirmation, but no shipment date yet
Perry :D :w

I ordered the "Ultra" '67 Vette and I see that my order is "In Progress"; and it has been for months! :L

Hubby ordered his March 24th.:) Hasn't received his shipment confirmation yet either.:eyerole But should be coming anytime.:w

If you mean the "Ultra 67" Dorothy, I finally got mine and it was well worth the wait in my opinion. :upthumbs

He ordered the Stars and Stripes, I'll have to ask him about the Ultra '67.

I don't see any info on the franklin mint about this corvette?

CSCarlson,

Larry had to call Franklin Mint directly to order his. He doesn't know why he did not receive the mail out on the Vette as he has purchased every one of the Vettes they have made. We only found out about it from a friend who had purchased it and asked if we'd ordered ours yet? Franklin Mint may be waiting until all of their regular customers have a chance to place their orders before placing the information on the web site.:w

I'll have to ask Larry when he gets home from work. :) He orders all the models. :) I just look at them, I don't even dust them, I'm to afraid that I might break something. ;) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom