Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who's Areobody??

Corvette
89 White Cvt/Hdtp 89 Callaway #59
New April 07 Hot Rod magazine came yesterday. As I was paging thru. Pages 92-3 What is this in background?? a C-4 Callaway areobody on lift in primer :cool San Fernando Valley Ca. I gather this is a high end shop?? Nelson's Supercars!! Anybody out there know about this car?? :confused :w Ike

...sounds like I need to hit the news stand this weekend ;shrug I don't subscribe to that one anymore

Thanks for the heads - up :beer

...could it be a photo of Shopview's Callaway SuperNatural when he was having the tail swapped out to center exit exhaust??

Good catch Big John, on the C16 in Hot Rod! I picked a copy up tonite on the newsstand :upthumbs

Also the C16 @ the LA Auto Show is in the new Corvette Enthusiast, along with the SuperCharged 560 Callaway C6 convertible :lou

This is the SC 560 on the cover :cool

frontpg_left.jpg

Could be :naughty:... we will have to wait and see

...could it be a photo of Shopview's Callaway SuperNatural when he was having the tail swapped out to center exit exhaust??

Good catch Big John, on the C16 in Hot Rod! I picked a copy up tonite on the newsstand :upthumbs

Also the C16 @ the LA Auto Show is in the new Corvette Enthusiast, along with the SuperCharged 560 Callaway C6 convertible :lou

This is the SC 560 on the cover :cool

frontpg_left.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom