Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why do people like hitting my vehicles?

87blackroxi

Yes, more damage to another vehicle! Luckily this time it wasn't the vette.
So I am on my lunch break today, I am eating outside with my lady, and we see this 02' Toyota Tacoma pull through the parking lot. There are tons of spots to park but she decides right next to my car (saturn) was a good spot. so she pulls in and mid-sentence my lady turns to me and says, "this girl is gonna hit the car". And sure enough she cuts the truck at a funny angle and hits my car driver's side rear quarter panel with her passenger's side front quarter. So I calmy walk over to the scene and she is stuck on my car. She is trying to back up and has her wheel cut the wrong way digging more into my car. So The guy in the passenger's side helps her out to get it right and they pull away from the car.

Now here's the part that kills me:mad . The whole time, this 19 year old chick is smiling and laughing like it's funny! Laughing/smiling when she hits it. Laughing/smiling when she tries to back up. Even Laughing/smiling when she gets out to apologize. I was ready to smack her.
Remarkably I withheld. And after calling my insurance with all her info I began to smile myself.

I had this thought. OK, young little girl, probably gets what she wants from the follks and all is paid for, probably has no cares in the world. probably doesn't even know a world exists beyond her. ok

Now the pleasurable part. Mommy and daddy will get a nice surprise when their policy renews and there will be the words "at fault accident" (AAF) on the policy. I am sure they will get a nice little increase in the premium especially an aaf on a 19 year old, huge insurance risk!. Now that thought, makes me happy in a wierd little way.

So just to recap. beginning of march a motorcycle hits our jeep cherokee- $538 worth of damage. end of march an under the influence girl hits the vette $3000 worth of damage, and now this today.

Ok end of rant. had to get it off my chest!

What is wrong with people?

i was going to say leave the vette in the garage till your luck turns
till i seen it got hit also
did the ***** loose her licience for the dwi?

jeffyc said:
i was going to say leave the vette in the garage till your luck turns
till i seen it got hit also
did the ***** loose her licience for the dwi?

Not yet. I actually received a letter in the mail the other day stating that her court date is 5/5. (ha ha, cinco de mayo of all days) It says I can attend if I have any pertinent information. So for the heck of it I will go and at least watch what happens. She probably will get a slap on the wrist. figures

tell the court that your vette has never been in an accident before and corvettes that have never been in an accident are worth alot more $$$

Lunch with girlfriend $20.00
Damage to saturn $500.00
Cost of rental while other car is fixed. $50.00 per day

Look on parents face when insurance renews Priceless

Like I've always said, you mess with my cars, my guitars or my guns and you're going to have serious problems. I must commend you for not smacking her face off from the rest of her head.

The other day, a guy at work decided he would joke around and put raisin bread on my car. I go out there to take a look and I see a bunch of flies swarming around the bread, which was one my car. I came in, said a few things about breaking his health and my car was cleaned better than his car in 10 minutes. :L

soggytaco said:
Lunch with girlfriend $20.00
Damage to saturn $500.00
Cost of rental while other car is fixed. $50.00 per day

Look on parents face when insurance renews Priceless

That's just what I needed ;LOL
Made me snicker a bit.

And Edmond, I wish I could have done something to scare her, but with my luck, her daddy would have had me charged with attempted assault or something.
Maybe I should have taked my quesadilla I was eating and threw it at her or something.:cool

don't start riding a bicycle to work or anything cause you'd be dead :L

seriously though man thats crazy.

btw all setup in the new biz when your ready just pm me ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom