Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why we store them

joeracer49

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
From jsonline.com

"As people continue to dig out today here's how much snow landed: Milwaukee, 17 inches; Jefferson, 13.5; Fond du Lac, 12; Madison, 12.5; Oregon, 14.3; Beaver Dam, 17.1; Saukville, 20.1; Beloit, 20; Jackson, 20; Brookfield, 16; Johnson Creek, 16; Janesville, 16; Waterford, 13; Pell Lake, 13; Caledonia, 12.5; and Pleasant Prairie, 12.5 inches."

Nuff Said:mad:L

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I live in Chicago. Just a dusting. About 8 inches! :rotfl

SAVE THE :w

I feel your pain, it got down to 44 last night. BRRrrrrrrr:w

I feel your pain, it got down to 44 last night. BRRrrrrrrr:w

I was visiting my Daughter on Torrey Pines weekend. You guys think that 67 degrees and a cloud rolling by every 20 minutes is a bad day.:boogie

Well this weekend it might rain or "snow showers" and I plan on taking down the Jersey Shore so I can enjoy the ride. If it gets dirtier then it is I will take it to a car wash or wait till a nice day and I can wash it. Saw one 2 days ago in the rain and...it was not melting! Of course I would not take it out in any kind of snow...way to low for that and I hear the yare not good in snow at all.

In the Central Valley of California it's 53 degrees with no clouds, just sun. Just thought I'd mention that. haha

Currently 72 and no pesky clouds. :cool I'm looking at the Vette in the parking lot and at 4:30 the top is going down for the trip home. I feel it's my obligation to keep the wave going until our northeastern brothers tho out :w

Well this weekend it might rain or "snow showers" and I plan on taking down the Jersey Shore so I can enjoy the ride. If it gets dirtier then it is I will take it to a car wash or wait till a nice day and I can wash it. Saw one 2 days ago in the rain and...it was not melting! Of course I would not take it out in any kind of snow...way to low for that and I hear the yare not good in snow at all.

I'm with you, we've have a nice quiet winter so far. Down here we got a dusting of snow and this weekend we're getting some rain? I live right on the Delaware River, but all in all, It's been almost balmy. You're in Denville, I've been in denville, you've got some really nice roads up there to cruise down. I'm thinking of 29 north I think. It goes through a carved out side of one of the mountains around the lakes up there. And the one that goes by the US Military Armory, can't remember the name of it. Nice country.:)

The Snow Just Keeps On Coming

Here's a photo of my house taken a few weeks ago. It captures
why I store my Corvette from late October to mid April.
Remo:cool

2000254979019938187_rs.jpg

Too much snow,, too many bad drivers around, You can be as careful as you can be be then some fool will plow into you. Besides it give me a chance to play with my other toys,,The Land Rover is my son's,, he stores his 350Z as well. Winter is great, when you don't have to worry about how you will get around:L........

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

Weathers been pretty good here in Orlando ,got a little chilly last night ,55 or so.My wife up in Maine says she has to plow just about every day.:twist

Weathers been pretty good here in Orlando ,got a little chilly last night ,55 or so.My wife up in Maine says she has to plow just about every day.:twist

vett boy - your avatar info says your home is in Hooksett, NH, your wife is located in Maine (plowing snow) and you're currently residing in Orlando. Interesting arrangement.;shrug
Remo:cool

My wife up in Maine says she has to plow just about every day.:twist

You must have promised her a new Vette in order to getaway with that arrangement.:cool

she keeps telling me "it's all about you Stephen "

:bowroflYou are my new hero:BOW

Great choice in a new Vette color!

The only reason my wife would ever clear the driveway would be to conceal someone alases tire tracks!

:bowroflYou are my new hero:BOW

Great choice in a new Vette color!

The only reason my wife would ever clear the driveway would be to conceal someone alases tire tracks!

Well she called this am and she sounded PO'd but i'm not sure.Said the skid steer got stuck and she's down to the plow truck.Soooo- guess i'll have to fly north for a while.;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom