Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wide Bodies - What do ya think?

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
widebody3.jpg

widebody2.jpg

widebody1.jpg

I saw the Lingenfelter wide-body at a show in MD once, really like it. The ones above are a little over-the-top for me but if forced, I'd pick the red one too.

- Eric:w

Honestly, I think they're Viper wanna bes.
This, of course excludes, 67Heaven, because his is just cool. :_rock

I think they're sharp.
Give me 67Heaven anyday though.

thumbs up.

we really take our cars for granted. these guys could drive european iron but they choose to drive a corvette AND they really take special care to do beautiful and expensive modifications to boot!!!!! not for me but these cars look REALLY GOOD and NASTY! these are not garage queens!!!!

Now dem's Fat Albert's!! But I do like the Tail Lamps!! :upthumbs

jimmie jam said:
we really take our cars for granted. these guys could drive european iron but they choose to drive a corvette AND they really take special care to do beautiful and expensive modifications to boot!!!!! not for me but these cars look REALLY GOOD and NASTY! these are not garage queens!!!!

I agree. These guys are taking brand new, or fairly new vettes and mods like these go for another $50k+. If I were into that European look I'd probably just by European, although I recently saw a very small, and I think "bottom of the line" Ferrari going for more than $175k on one of the Speed channel shows. I think it was the show with the two Canadians that look like Laurel and Hardy. I believe they said it was an "entry level" car. HA! I wish I had that kind of money to burn.

Dwayne,

I like them all - especially the Millenium Yellow one.

Remo:cool

It's hard to tell with the photo's. I would like to see them in person before making a final judgement. It looks like the work was top level though. The MY wheels are little over the top for me, so I would go for the red one, and have it painted MY.

Mike

:v :CAC

Ok these are wide bodies, No! So just what size tire does it look like they are running. Have a gander at the nice yellow one. Is this actually a wider tire or are the rims manufactured in a reverse fashion

Pseudomind said:
Is this actually a wider tire or are the rims manufactured in a reverse fashion
Yes!! It s a wider Tire!! And a wider wheel with a different offset!! The Front Tires on thous cars are WIDER than my Rear Tires!! ;) I bet they will Eat up some Mountain Roads!!:lou

Not my cup of tea ;) but i'm impressed they got registration's for those.. German law is pretty stringent about mod's and stuff like underbody distance from the road (has to be more then 4.5inches high and 31" wide). There is plenty on those cars that an inspector (and the cops) could write them for. Where did you find those Dwayne ?

:w
-Stefan

Awesome wide bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And l love the nose, why can't Chevy come up with something like that??

Alan

Love those wide bodies !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sixshooter

I wake screaming at night seeing your vette every where l look!

I would trade mine in, in a heart beat for sure.

Alan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom