Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Will Callaway be Supercharging 2010 GS Corvettes?

agentf1

Will Callaway be Supercharging 2010 GS Corvettes?

I hope so, they will be one awesome car if they do, Z06 looks (fenders and hood etc...) and Callaway performance.

There was a beautiful new Callaway ZO6 with louvered hood bulge, etc. painted up in the blue with White stripe colors to match the original Grand Sport, at the Vettes over the Rockies this year. (They also had what appeared to be a replica of the original GS as well) Purifoy Chevrolet out of FT. Lupton CO. put it together and said it was a 427 engine and put out something like 660 hp. Can't imagine why a they wouldn't put out a GS as soon as someone wanted to order one. Sorry no pictures.;shrug

Yes, I talked to Chris from Callaway and they have a couple GS's coming to them. They have been Super Charging the LS3 since 2008 so nothing new.

Forgot to mention that Purifoy also indicated that Callaway is working on a package for the new Comaro as well. Now that might be really interesting.:D

Saw the GS Callaway in Carlisle. BEAUTIFUL car. Can't wait to own one one day hopefully soon.

Forgot to mention that Purifoy also indicated that Callaway is working on a package for the new Comaro as well. Now that might be really interesting.:D

There was a supercharged Calloway Camaro at Carlisle. It looked like a factory install - of course.

Cauley Chevrolet (authorized Callaway dealer) had a GS S-charged Callaway at the NCM last weekend. Gorgeous!

Cauley Chevrolet (authorized Callaway dealer) had a GS S-charged Callaway at the NCM last weekend. Gorgeous!
Was it the magnetic red one? I saw that at Carlisle, that is Callaways new demo vehicle. They are selling the red one that has been around for a while and replacing it with the GS.

I think the GS Callaway will put a hurting on Z06 sales.

Was it the magnetic red one? I saw that at Carlisle, that is Callaways new demo vehicle. They are selling the red one that has been around for a while and replacing it with the GS.

I think the GS Callaway will put a hurting on Z06 sales.

I would not be surprised... I have a Crystal Red Grand Sport on order that is going to Callaway once it's built to have the SC606 package installed. I can't wait to get the monster!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom