Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Window Valet help needed!!!!!!!!!

kingman

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Hi

I just received a Window Valet off E-bay and need some help. The only thing that l have is the unit itself and l downloaded the instructions from "Top Down Tech".

It mentions that l have to enter a "Pin Number" found on the disclaimer.

I didn't receive a disclaimer.

The only thing that that it has is a label on top that reads the following;

Window Valet
a serial number 14 digit's (includes an E )
patent pending

Question is part of this the pin #?

Thanks

Alan

The PIN should be the last 4 digits of the serial number.

Sgtrjs Thanks

I thought it was part of the serial # but l wasn't sure.

Alan

So have you used it? How do you like it? I have one and I could not live w/o it.

Hi

I just found out how to find the pin# and tonight l will read the directions and tomorrow morning l will try it and will let you know.

alan

I have a coupe !

And l find that it's really neat when l walk up to car and lower the windows to let the heat out. Besides that it's OK.

Alan

And l find that it's really neat when l walk up to car and lower the windows to let the heat out. Besides that it's OK.

Alan
I just think it's cool to freak people out in the parking lot and put my windows down as I walk up to the car. Or close the windows as I'm exiting. Look ma, no hands! ;)

Yes, I'm easily amused. With the money I'm shelling out for the loan and insurance, I have to find some humor to go along with my happiness.

HAHAHA

Your right, when people ask me what year my vette is l always tell them something different and they never question me.

I have told people that it's a C6, 2004, 96 and a kit car. It cracks me up that they don't question me. Even new vette owner (C5's) have no idea what year l have, when they ask me how much mileage l have l tell them from 75,000-100,000 miles but l clean it every week and wax it every other week.

People are quite funny at times and people ask why fellow vette owners don't wave!

Alan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom