Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Windshield Lettering

• Thread starter 18 with a C5. Damn.
  • Start date

18 with a C5. Damn.

I'm having an extremely difficult time finding lettering with "corvette" on it for my front windshield. I've been looking onilne and i only found one decent one, but the letters are upright, instead of with the slight lean to the right like they're supposed to have. Anybody know of a company online?

the ecklers i saw just had red and silver i think. i'm not for sure.
and ecklers just has the red and silver in a different font style. i'm lookin' for the same kind that's on the front and back bumpers

Most sign shops can custom make anything you want.

Check in your local phone book and track a few down. They can measure the windshield, put your design in the computer, show you what it will look like ahead of time, then cut it out on the spot where you can stick it on.

Yeah, what Chris said. All kinds of colors too.

i got one made for my 97

"BORN TO BE WILD" cost 60 bucks at graphics shop at mall any type of lettering colors designs . thats cute les i have on mine "objects in mirror are losing"

Better yet ask Chris 69myway about the "Corvette Action Center"

banner he's got on his Vette!

I like it Jane, part of mine fell off the other day , I'm looking for some thing cool. Going to change my vanity plate to LES ROLL next month.:cool

RalleyRed said:
Better yet ask Chris 69myway about the "Corvette Action Center"

banner he's got on his Vette!

I just had a local sign shop make it up for me. I have about three or four extra ones still if anybody is interested.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom