Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Windshield wiper door

funcar

Corvette
1970 Roadster Monza Red
The windshield wiper door of my 70' has 2 broken bolts and an off center stripped hole where the 4 hinges attach. Any suggestions or has anyone had the Corvette Central #653042 mod done? Its a 2 week turn deal.

Funcar, I'm going to move your thread to the C3 Forum where it will draw more attention and likely get more responses to your question.

When you have time... post an introduction thread in this New Member forum and tell us a bit about yourself and your '70.

And welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
:wJane Ann

Welcome fucar; glad you could join us!

Bill

I have not had the C-Central mod done, but if you need it, you might want to consider it. The wiper door is pot metal and not aluminum. It is difficult to work with and easy to booger up. All things considered, the C-Central deal sounds like a winner.

:)

Wiper door

I have not had the C-Central mod done, but if you need it, you might want to consider it. The wiper door is pot metal and not aluminum. It is difficult to work with and easy to booger up. All things considered, the C-Central deal sounds like a winner.

:)
Mike,

Thank you for your suggestion. The door will arrive CC tomorrow, it will be a 2 week return. I also purchased the upgraded bushing and bolt kit.

Thank you,
Larry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom