Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Winter project, which one is next ?

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
Well, now that the build season is upon us, I've got to find something to do, so that the Winter season will go by quicker. I consider myself lucky to have been able to find a storage area elsewhere to store my own Corvette

I wonder what I should do next. ? :ugh
Stepinwolf

garage.jpg

Robert,

You should construct a little gaming wheel that has a spinning arrow in the centre. Mark the various project names around the circle.

Then, each morning, spin the wheel to see which project you will work on that day. :rotfl

Like a new nickel

Bob,

Want to see a cool looking frame, look what I just got back from the powder coating guy this very morning. It will be used on the Green 67 that on the lift, and the engine mounts that are shown, will be sporting the 572 that in the shop.

This frame was a mint, 100% rust free frame when I sent it out, and the shop did an excellent job for me. I won't tell you what I was charged, because he will get calls from so many people, he won't have time to do any other work for me.

Stepinwolf :_rock
frame001.jpg

Well, now that the build season is upon us, I've got to find something to do, so that the Winter season will go by quicker. I consider myself lucky to have been able to find a storage area elsewhere to store my own Corvette

I wonder what I should do next. ? :ugh
Stepinwolf

I just saw an episode of dream car garage with a 1000 HP twin turbo 69 Z28 camaro:crazy . Just some food for thought:D .

gerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom