Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! WIRE Help?

u2bdet

Corvette
WIRES 81V.jpg

OK guys , here is the first of many questions now that I've gutted the interior for restoration...in the storage well behind the pass. seat , I dont know if you can tell but the thick yellow wire coming off the bulkhead is not connected :confused any ideas where it goes and what it's for ?? Thanks ,
Neal

Antenna?

Hmmm , antenna is working fine with radio, guess PO ,re-bubba'ed the hookup..I was wondering why everything worked and I had this wire just sittin there ..
qusetion is do I leave it or open up a can of worms and try to figure out what he did..:ugh

Thanks for your reply

The thing that is not connected to the wall and hanging loose is the famoes alarm system. :)
Sorry forgot about the other ones but in your wiring diagrams you can look it up very easily.

Groeten Peter

Believe it or not, that crazy alarm system still works on mine :D Now... the power door locks..... that's another matter. hahaha

.......... nut

The thing that is not connected to the wall and hanging loose is the famoes alarm system. :)
Sorry forgot about the other ones but in your wiring diagrams you can look it up very easily.

Groeten Peter

Thanks guys , antenna is ok ,so I'm thinkin alarm is it ...not a problem .
:D Guess I dodged the bullet on this one ...stay tuned
Neal

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom