Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wiring Break Down

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
I'm looking for a wiring diagram that gives the location of what each prong is for on the ignition switch, headlights etc. I have a body and frame diagram but it's not what I'm looking for, I need the break down. At least that's what I'm being told I need by the friend helping me rewire my 62. He says without it, we have to test every wire going in to each receptical one by one. Anyone know of such a manual I'd appreciate it greatly.;help

Rowdy

I picked up a wiring diagram from Lectric Limited when I bought my new harness. It's about two by two and half foot, plastic coated. I was going to scan it but its to big. Hope this helped.

I have a smaller one. I'll scan it at work today and email it to you.

Tom

Thanks Guys

So far it's going well. Got the old spaghetti out and the new box mounted. We had to move the new box to the other side ot the steering column (gas pedal side) because it's so much bigger than the old one, couldn't depress the clutch all the way. but actually it fits very nicely and is easier to get at to do anything with it, check circuits with a test light etc.

Thanks for the wiring diagrams, it'll save a lot of time knowing what wire goes to what clip.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom