Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Won this cool ZR-1 poster on ebay!

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
I love that poster. That's been one of those things that I've been meaning to pick up for a while now but keep forgetting.

Jay

I have that one framed and hanging as you walk down the stairs to my corvette shrine........I mean basement.

Cool poster,i have one in the garage next to my Z.Two weeks ago at the NCRS National in Hershey i picked up some ZR1 items.I got a 91 ZR1 owners video for $8.00,a ZR1 drivers manual in mint condition for $7.00,no that is not a misprint.I also found a 91 issue of CORVETTE FEVER that saysBUILDING THE LEGEND on the cover and shows inside over 9 pages the building of 91 ZRI #144. An awesome article and cover.Picked that up for 50 cents.Also picked up a few index card sized trading cards of the ZR1.I could not believe the guy said $7.00 for the drivers manual,I snatched that up right away......JERRY

Received my copy of the poster from E-Bay a few days ago. Looks great and now need to find a frame that doesn't cut anything out.

They still have a few left.

Brett said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2184510478&category=14045

I'd been looking for a good ZR-1 poster for a while now, and this has to be one of the best looking ZR-1 posters I have ever seen. Apparently it's pretty rare too. It cost $150 back in '95?!:eek Not a bad deal for me!:upthumbs

Brett

Brett,

Congrats! That is one of the best ZR-1 posters out there and I've seen them go for a lot higher over EBAY. You got a good buy!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom