Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WooHoo! I found one!

S

Scott81

80-82 Corvette go-kart body, this is just too cool so it looks like I'll be building a mini version of the red money pit soon. If course it will get a L-88 hood and sidepipes too :D
80-82 Go-Kart Body

Ok Scott.. wait till Brutus & Ken see this..

super-store_1669_1529674

"80-82 Style Corvette Pedal Car Body"

BudD
:w :D

Bud-

Brutus is too big for this thing, and Ken, well, let's say Ken may have to grovel for a ride since he mooned us in another thread :D I just sent an email off to the company for more info and a possible web deal (discount?) so keep your fingers crossed.

ps, how's the ponytail coming along? Been putting mine up for about a week now since it was getting a little long...I'm an old hippy :D

Update

I emailed for more information, here's what they told me. One will be on the way soon :D

the price on the web site is wrong, the price for that body is now $289.00 instead of $360.00, these bodies ship via truck freight collect and would cost you around $75.00 for shipping, the shipping charges would be due at the time of delivery.

I have an '86 Pace Car pedal car. I'll Have to post a pic.

I want a ride in your new little dinky toy

Scott81 said:
Bud-

Brutus is too big......and....I'm an old hippy :D

I caught him sneeking a peek every time I was in the shower

You gotta worry about little old hippies with pony tails.

:L :L :L I'll be sure to keep my door locked at Sharkfest.
:L

:( You'll have to excuse my delusional "friend" as he sometimes forgets his manners. Lucky for you guys he won't be at Sharkfest, he's going to be camping in my backyard right over the top of that big fire ant mound :D

Brutus <---------- :r :bash

Ouch!

That does it...............I'm bringing a crocodile with me now.:eek

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom