Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB -56-60 Vette Floodcar project

T

Tomcat65

Looking for cheap C1 flood car project,
Please mail me if you got anything for sale ,anything of interest
Thanks,
/Tommy

Just a thought I wonder if hagerty or condon skelly would suggest who they sell there total loss vechicles to

Hi guys,
thanks for posting ,
yes I checked out the readytofix site but never found any that was good for my ideas, but I will keep on looking,
my faves are the -58 -60 cars but like the -56-57s too,
so if anyone know of an old 56-60 project thats been sitting
racer, flared custom build, flood car ,,,but maybe not frame bent totals wrecks though,
please email me if you know of anything or have any longshot leads Thanks,
/ Tommy

Something is not right, cars never change, could be a scam

[LEFT said:
cfalson[/LEFT];743964]Something is not right, cars never change, could be a scam

I for one would not mind if you could expound on this comment a bit more, specifically, what "is not right?"

Thanks

Sometime after Katrina last year I saw a pic of a 58-60 upside down in a street. Turned my stomach a bit but maybe you can do some detective work...

Yes I am a little curious too, what is not right ??

/Tommy

I think he's refering to the "readytofix" website. Always the same cars pictured, it seems. I don't remember if it is that site, but one of them requires you to pay a membership fee to actually view the car ads. :eyerole

Rich

well ok, I guess thats what he meant,
well i plunked out on the ready to fix.com
and what i got was access to a lot of salvage dealers some good some bad, some had a lot of wrecked newer vettes a couple of c2 cars, none of the cars in the ads were found though, or maybe I just missed them searching though the salvage sites ?? ,, so just bait I guess, or they were already gone,

all in all, for me it was worth the fee though

/Tommy

upside down 59

Sometime after Katrina last year I saw a pic of a 58-60 upside down in a street. Turned my stomach a bit but maybe you can do some detective work...

I actually had a friend ask the owner about this car and let's just say he was not a happy camper!!! He's still going to restore the car or at least that's what he said.

Anyway, there's a website (auto auction) that's selling flooded cars from MS and LA. They have about a 100 acre lot in Long Beach, MS. There's older and newer vettes mixed in. I saw some newer vettes but a different friend saw a 64 next to the fence. Dino (Dino's Corvette Salvage) bought a 59 from the auction site. I didn't see it but he told me about it.

Hope this helps.
58n65
vettes58n65@yahoo.com

Something is not right, cars never change, could be a scam
Just got back the Ready to Fix site seems to be a scam cars never change and it requires an subscription charge to bid, I seem to remember the red roadster being on fleebay, but I can't be sure

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom