Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB 63-67 small block COUPE!

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NICE C-2 COUPE! I want a numbers and date matching original car...I want a nice coupe with documentation, low miles, and some options. I want factory air for sure! If you have one or know of one let me know.:)

Is there a large selection at Calisle? I'm going in August so if I can't find anything before maybe up there !

There will be MANY at Bloomington Gold on June 14-17. The event is at Phesant Run in St. Charles IL. I'm going.

I had thought about going but when I checked into Hotel rooms I changed my mind. The prices were ridiculous for anything near there, then I would have a rental Car and plane fares. More than I want to spend for a weekend. I will wait and see what Carlisle will bring if I don't find something before! Thanks anyway.

i have 67 roadste 2 tops of what you want 327-300 factory air , ps,pb,ps, tele leather, new paint marina blue on blue 46,000 miles, 713-409-2378

I sent an e-mail to you. I do want numbers and date matching..

Carlisle is two months away. I have found nothig yet so i am hoping if I find nothing before there may be something there.

Have you had any luck finding a car yet? I have a nice '65 A/C Coupe project car if you are looking for something like that. Or do you want an original driver?

Please call 586-772-0000 or email me at peter@tracyvette.com. thanks! (I have pics!!)

geo
I recieved your pictures.the car looks pretty much like you described it. I will send you ane e-mail direct.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom