Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB 67 Coupe

6850mike

I am new to this forum and am looking for a 1967 coupe. I want a car to drive and enjoy so numbers matching does not matter (actually I would prefer it due to all the re-stamps out there). My ideal car would be a NOM b/b (love the stinger hood and always wanted a b/b). If the car does not have it I would add P/S, P/b side pipes, head rest seats and vintage air. If someone has a small block I'd consider it for the right money and convert it over, not to fool anyone but for my own enjoyment. Color or condition does not matter. If need be I can do a restoration project. It must be a 4sp car.

I have cash and am ready to buy. I AM NOT interested in a high dollar NCRS type car.

Thank you in advance for any help. If you would like to talk with me feel free to call me at 412-860-8915.

I just want a car for my own pleasure, I AM NOT a dealer or car flipper.

For got to mention, I look at all the various corvette sights that have cars for sale. What I want to do here is find that individual who has one in the garage or knows someone who does BEFORE it gets on the internet.
Thanks,

Mike

CORVETTE FOR SALE

Hi Mike,
I know that you are looking for a 67 coupe but this 66 is a beautiful car that will only go up in value. It probably will not sell on ebay and if interested, I can get you the price to purchase if interested. I used to own the car and I personally know the person that restored it. You have talked to him also in the past, about my 67.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=110217059569&rd=1

Chuck

Mike,

I will certainly keep my eye out for just such a '67. We sell pristine (not necessarily matching #'s, etc.) Corvettes and have many contacts. Just to let you know...a '67 is one of the most expensive...even in less than NCRS or Bloomington Gold condition!!! You can expect to pay quite a bit for one in decent condition.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Elaine
Corvette Mike New England
Store: 508-747-8388
Cell: 617-872-8252

Mike, you still havent found a car?????????/// I cant believe it, Springs coming you will, Good Luck

67 Coupe FS, 327/350hp, 4-Speed

I have a 1967 Coupe that I have decided to sell. Are you still looking? I'm a private owner... yes NCRS, but this car is my driver. The car is in Detroit suburbs. If still looking, send me a private email.

Are you still looking for '67? I have a Marlboro Maroon Coupe with 4spd, side pipes, 427/435 tripower, that looks gorgeous. The block is not a matching numbers block. However, most other numbers do match. I call my car a driver. I'll send pics if your interested. Everything on the car is stock. I win every car show I enter it in. $70,000

Ron Hulse

Are you still looking for '67? I have a Marlboro Maroon Coupe with 4spd, side pipes, 427/435 tripower, that looks gorgeous. The block is not a matching numbers block. However, most other numbers do match. I call my car a driver. I'll send pics if your interested. Everything on the car is stock. I win every car show I enter it in. $70,000

Ron Hulse
Ron
I am interested in your corvette if still for sale
Dave

Ron
I am interested in your corvette if still for sale
Dave

I also have a 1967 Coupe for sale. It is a very nice driver car. 327/350HP, 4-Speed, Power Steering, Power Brakes, AM/FM, Black Vinyl, and Marboro Maroon. Car has beautiful paint, chrome, and a great interior. Matching numbers engine and other components. Car also has reproduction bolt-ons in perfect condition and new non-DOT Firestone Red Line bias ply tires.The original rally wheels, trim rings, and centers also go with the car.

See photos below. Email if you are interested. Car is located in Michigan.

Lee Snyder

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1980047

I've got a '67 Coupe that I'm going to sell. Go to New Members thread and look for "Extremely New". There's a couple of pics and a short description of the car. I'm trying to find out what it's worth. I'm the trustee for a friend of mine who passed 2 years ago and it has fallen to me to dispose of the car. It's insured for $60,000 and the insurance company didn't even blink. I'm trying to zero in on what exactly it is I have here. PM me if you are interested.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom