Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB a few small frame sections

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
I am in dire need of a few small sections of a Corvette frame. If any of you have one that is incomplete and would be willing to part with some of it, I would be more then appreaciative.

I am in the process of making repairs to my 67 frame, and I need to purchase part of a right side frame rail from under the battery box, rearward to about 6" past the center crossmember. This can come from any coupe or convertible from 63 to late seventies.

The last piece I would be interested in is the rear rails, from the second to last x-member towards the rear. I actually just need both rails, but If I were to find the complete rear end I would go for it. This MUST have been removed from a 63 to 67 coupe or convertible.

Please look closely at the following photo, showing in " pink " the exact sections needed.

framePic.JPG

Thank's to all those who will take the time to respond

regards
Bob

www.autoretro.info

small frame sections

stepinwolf said:
I am in dire need of a few small sections of a Corvette frame. If any of you have one that is incomplete and would be willing to part with some of it, I would be more then appreaciative.

I am in the process of making repairs to my 67 frame, and I need to purchase part of a right side frame rail from under the battery box, rearward to about 6" past the center crossmember. This can come from any coupe or convertible from 63 to late seventies.

The last piece I would be interested in is the rear rails, from the second to last x-member towards the rear. I actually just need both rails, but If I were to find the complete rear end I would go for it. This MUST have been removed from a 63 to 67 coupe or convertible.

Please check the following link for a complete diagram, showing in " pink " the exact sections needed.

http://cafe.rapidus.net/rpelland/framePic.JPG

Thank's to all those who will take the time to respond

regards
Bob

www.autoretro.info

I thought I was going to able to help. I have a 61 frame that the front part is good....from in front of the center crossmember to the front crossmember. Oh well.

Good Luck!!!

58n65

Thank's for looking 58n65, I also would have preferred that it would have been the correct model year.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom