Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB: C1 body

cbernhardt

Corvette
62 Conversion Car, Pewter 98, 59 Project
Wanted: 57-62 body. Do not need engine, transmission, suspension, interior, gauges, top, bumpers or trim. Do not need title. Doors, hood, trunk lid, soft top lid, and windshield frame would be nice but not necessary. Condition of body is not too important as long as it is repairable.

Charles

Wanted: 57-62 body. Do not need engine, transmission, suspension, interior, gauges, top, bumpers or trim. Do not need title. Doors, hood, trunk lid, soft top lid, and windshield frame would be nice but not necessary. Condition of body is not too important as long as it is repairable.

Charles
I have a 57 "Dealerhip Promo Shell" literally a shell...someone has set it on a '59 frame to begin a possible race car.....email me if remotely interested pics are on Craigslist of San Francisco......

I have a 57 "Dealerhip Promo Shell" literally a shell...someone has set it on a '59 frame to begin a possible race car.....email me if remotely interested pics are on Craigslist of San Francisco......
Thanks, but I need something a little closer to home.

Charles

Charles

I have a 58-60 Body Shell. The front clip is not great but from the cowl back is pretty solid. Email me at Peter@tracyvette.com or call 586-772-0000 for info.

Thanks!

Peter

Miccar0holic

I now have my 57-59 listed on Ebay if anyone is interested there are lots of pics and info ..... tks

I would never buy something like this without looking it over beforehand, so I am limiting myself to a search radius of about 500 miles from NC.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Charles

Miccar0holic

I would never buy something like this without looking it over beforehand, so I am limiting myself to a search radius of about 500 miles from NC.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Charles

Still new at this thread thing ... you had already informed of your travel limitations I was answering the message from Peter who apparently has a body you might be interested in and letting anyone interested... that my Corvette is on Ebay now.....regards Mic

Charles, i am not sure exactly where Lexington is but Charlotte is about 650 miles from my shop. i would be happy to send you as many pictures as i can of the body and then you can make a decission about whether that is too far to come or not.

Maybe i can meet you half way with the car if you decide to buy it.

send me an email to peter@tracyVette.com and i will send the pics right away. thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom