Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB Corvette Pinball

T

ToolGuy

Looking to buy a Corvette pinball machine for pick up in Michigan or Ohio, I think shipping would be too hard.

I know what book value and what market values are. If you have one to sell contact me.

Todd,

You might check e-bay. Several there. One from Iowa and one from Illinois are the closest, but they will ship to you.

Good luck with your search! I came across this webpage one night during web surfing: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=570

Lots of great photos! If I could afford such a thing it would be high on my list of must haves. :)

:wJane Ann

I don't know if they allow linking to photos but I'll try...

570f1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the replies!

So far I have tried Ebay and still look daily. Shipping is kind of hard though since I really should see it before I buy and also it could be damaged during shipping. I also have posted on two other Vette sites I belong to. I also posted on a pinball site I go to. And a contact here in Mich is looking, he has 10 machines himself and sold one to my bro-in-law.

I currently have one pinball and just saved the money for this one! It is like an addiction, once you have one you want more! :W

**FOUND ONE**

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom