Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 WTB: Sell me your LT4.

1996 LT4 Topic
P

Preacher

I am buying a Vette this month if I have to whack someone and buy it at the estate sale (KIDDING!)

Seriously though, I want an LT4, </=50K miles. Verts preferred but not a deal breaker.

Options not as important as overall condition. Would love to find a green/tan LT4 but will consider any color.

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and read this.... now sell me your car before I have to get really Ugly.... Heh :)

Seriously though, I'm selling my LT-4 polo green tan interior, 36k miles, I put details and a picture on the forum, look under new member trying to become a Z06 owner, or contact me for more info.

tystoy said:
Seriously though, I'm selling my LT-4 polo green tan interior, 36k miles, I put details and a picture on the forum, look under new member trying to become a Z06 owner, or contact me for more info.

LT-4 Polo Green, just click Here !

If the price was right, I might part with my '96 Collectors Edition Vert w/LT4 and ZF6.

Thanks for the replies guys.... and tystory, that is a sweet car.

I am new to the CAC (obviously) and this was almost my last stop on my Corvette search (sad to say, but i didn't know...Heh)

I found a cherry 95 6-sp Vert with 41K miles and a couple of mild mods for 17K locally and, if the inspection goes well on Saturday, I will be driving it home. I have always wanted a convertible and after plaing with this one, I was sold.

Guess I won't be able to post in the LT4 section, but a LT1 is better than no Vette at all!

Buy Mine (LT-4)

Preacher, mine is still available if you have not found one. You are not all that far away. It can be seen on "Vettefinder.com" I just fired it up and exercised it Sunday, still a lot of fun...but it is hard to find a good spot to play here in Virginia.

Okie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom