Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Y'all ain't gonna belieeeve dis

D

Drewser

Cruising by a local (ab)used car dealer I spotted what appeared to me to be a late model C4. I usually stop and look even though I'm not in the market so I stop...and look. From the front it looks like a 94(ish), I walk up on the back and it looks like a C5. :puke I look at the window sticker and it is an 84! It has a 2000 update package, a 383, imitation ZR1 wheels, totally trashed seats and interior, everything but dingle balls and fuzzy dice. Here is the kicker...$10,500! Over 100k miles on the chassis and (from what the window sticker said) 3XXX miles, estimated, on the motor and 6 speed tranny. The only good thing about it was that is was red.:L Any takers??!?
--Drew:w

Dill Pickelson

Phil showed today why he is the second best player in the world...cause he can't beat #1. Too bad, he made his run and came up short.
You haven't taught Bryan how to drive the vette:eek
Ya know...the saddest thing about that 84/2000 vette is that somebody is gonna get stuck with that thing and I do mean stuck.

Hey Drew Do you think it came from the south side of the river . Cliff

Briarized?

You know, it kinda does look like a hillbilly contraption at that! Cleetus and Jethro probably had some spare parts just-a-layin around and decided to put them all together.:D
Hey...do you know why all the trees in Indiana point east? Cause Kentucky 5ucks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom