Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yoda update...

Mac

Administrator
Corvette
1973 coupe L82 (gone as casualty of divorce)
As many of you know, our beloved curmudgeon Bud aka Yoda has had some health issues in the past few months. Yoda has fought cancer into remission and is working on his cardiac condition. Recently, Bud ended up in the hospital and was diagnosed as having had a stroke. So far, the only effects appear to be a disturbance in the Force and Yoda's short-term memory. He is at home now, resting about as comfortably as he can.

Thoughts and prayers are appreciated... and I expect we'll see Yoda back here as soon as he's able to wield a light sabre.

Mac

Thanks for the note Mac..

Please tell him our best wishes for a speedy recovery from here.. The force is strong in the little green guy, so i am counting on him back shortly..

:w
Stefan

Prayers sent!:thumb:thumb
Get well soon o'wise one!~~!:thumb

Thanks for the update, "Mac." I'd been wondering if "Yoda" had been forced to return to Dagobah in his battle with the Dark Side; glad to hear our master of the Force is emerging triumphant!

Continued prayers for his complete recovery.

Wow!!!!

Oh gosh, Bud!!! Please get well!!!

We miss you and think about you often!

I, too, have been thinking about Bud recently and hoping "no news is good news". I hadn't heard of this last encounter. Thanks for keeping us posted, Mac.

I've noticed his absence, and have been hoping/praying for the best.

I have been thinking about Bud recently and hoping "no news is good news". I hadn't heard of his recent travail. Thanks for keeping everyone in the CAC posted, Mac. :)

GET BACK WITH US SOON YODA!!! :thumb

Mac, thanks so much for this update on Bud. We all miss him, and I know everyone's thoughts and prayers are with him and Nancy. Keep us updated.

Thanks again.

Elaine

I got a note from Yoda's beloved bride. She logged onto the CAC and read your comments to Yoda. They are both touched and appreciate everyone's prayers and concerns.

Word from the doctors is they're not going to pursue aggressive treatment as they worry it might do more harm than good.

Yoda has a habit of getting through these things so I'm not counting him out. Give Bud strength and comfort, Lord, in Your mercy.

Mac

Thoughts and prayers to both Bud and Nancy...
I was missing Him as well and was wondering where he was....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom