Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

You may have seen some VHS highlights, now see the poster...

*89x2*

The Callaway Reunion in 1992 was a big event, as the company had just wrapped up its twin turbo production and shifted gears towards SuperNaturals :upthumbs

Check out this from the 1992 event :cool Thanks to the person who sent me this picture :beer

In the foreground, the Speedster, the end of twin turbo production, can be seen beside a VERY early CR1 :cool

At the top right, there is a dark red 1987, which I think may be the first B2K I ever saw on the road - pic is small, but I think those are Virginia tags ;shrug

Almost three dozen cars were present then, our goal is FIFTY! If you haven't considered attending this reunion, please do - there is so much in store for 2007
cog.gif

attachment.php

Also, in the picture, I recognize fairly easily, Chip Miller standing beside Corvette Mike. :w

Leonard is there (and so is his 88 Anniv B2K beside his red Areo vert - those cars and he will be there again in 2007:upthumbs

George C. is there, but not shure which car he had at the time ;shrug

Anyone recognize other names, faces, cars?? :confused I will keep looking :beer

I see the tangerine Series 500 vert right in the middle of the pic, north of the blue 87 vert. Love that car.

I see the tangerine Series 500 vert right in the middle of the pic, north of the blue 87 vert. Love that car.

Yep :cool

...and it looks like Mangusta1969's CR1 (Aqua Blue) is in between the yellow Speedster and the red CR1 up pfront (but behind everyone).

Reeves is in the denim shorts by the fender of the red CR1 :w and I was told that Mega-Callaway Dealer, Gary Konner is in the middle (blue jeans/white shirt) by the back of the blue CR1.

Any other familiar faces?? :w

Also, Ray Z. (who had the shop that painted a LOT of the Aero cars including the Speedsters) is looking to the side at the other back corner on the blue CR1

I am trying to pick out more people in this pic., including the gentleman who sent the pic to me - I presume he is in it??? ;shrug

Cool pic! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom