Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Youngest Member of the Callaway Owners Group

shopview

Corvette
94 Callaway SNAT450TT,96 Callaway CE,91 B2K TT-001
Chris,

Just wanted to say a very warm thank you from Erin and I for the special delivery :blue: ... the grin on Erin's face was priceless when she showed me his new outfit!

I think this is the youngest member :D ??

Thank you VERY much!

Best Regards,
Mark

Congrats to both of you, The little people are the greatest blessings here on earth! I never saw a polo shirt that small, so yes, you have the youngest Callaway owner! Since the bun's out of the oven....you getting free for Carlisle now? Hehe.

Mark,

Awwww! That's an adorable picture of a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you both on the newest and youngest member of the Callaway Owners Group! I love that shirt! :)

:w Jane Ann

attachment.php

Congrats! They change your life in a great way. It's always fun sharing your automotive passion with your kids and now for me even more so with grandkids [Another one due shortly] :D :beer Ike

Blessings to You, Erin and the newest Callaway Forum member....looks like you will be driving the BMW more often now!!!...mike

Thank you all for your warm comments....we are really excited! He is growing fast....Chris went way out of his way to surprise up with a one one a kind Callaway Jumper :) very cool and extremely appreciated :upthumbs

Yes the SUV has seen a lot of action lately but everytime we walk through the garage he says "this thing , why can we drive one of those! ;)"

Thanks to all our friends who have made this time very special for us and to BoostedMaxPSI for checking to see if I am still able to say awake at work these days with the new workload at home !

Thank you all again!

Mark,

Awwww! That's an adorable picture of a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you both on the newest and youngest member of the Callaway Owners Group! I love that shirt! :)

:w Jane Ann

attachment.php

Congrats on the baby,
that is one very cool COG present,

Chris, you can consider doing COG products like
child's shirts/polo's , mugs , travelbags , paperweights etc :)

Jeroen, sorry to say we cannot do that - that is outside the bounds of the contract for logo usage. Thanks though for the suggestion. C.

I was only ment as a joke :ugh ooeps,

because several parts suppliers just sell anything with the letters Corvette on it , and we are stupid enough to buy the stuff :D

I do not want to muck up this thread further, so my appologies for the bad joke.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom