Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your chance to own a nice '67

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
With an Edelbrock, I may lower my price. But the original Holley is in the basement.

Seriously though, that price is just crazy. I am going to be afraid to drive my car this spring at 33% of that price, or whatever people think it's worth. Time for a new apparaisal!

Ohh..Good point..
She still does'nt understand why I needed a 3rd corvette.It was such a good deal though..

By the way, kitchen still looks ok..

Wow...that's some price. And to think mine has all that and more (headrests, tele wheel, TI, a/c and shoulder harnesses) all with the real paperwork, and it's honest to God confirmed rallye red.
But, sadly, no Top Flight....yet. Guess I'll have to lower my price to a mere $200k..;LOL .....NOT! as in not for sale.

Well that's a good indication of the real value compared to the I wish price. I'll bet that the seller is online right now typing a nastygram to Barrett-Jackson. :L

Well that's a good indication of the real value compared to the I wish price. I'll bet that the seller is online right now typing a nastygram to Barrett-Jackson. :L

;LOL ;LOL "I Wish Price" now thats a good one too bad there is so much of that going around, just wait till spring comes and the price will jump.

Now if I had some extra cash I might be interested in this that came up as a simular item. :D :D

:)
;LOL ;LOL "I Wish Price" now thats a good one too bad there is so much of that going around, just wait till spring comes and the price will jump.

Now if I had some extra cash I might be interested in this that came up as a simular item. :D :D
But somebody has already beaten the p*** out of this for nearly 5K miles. That's way too many miles for a car like this at that price.....imo of course!:)

:)
But somebody has already beaten the p*** out of this for nearly 5K miles. That's way too many miles for a car like this at that price.....imo of course!:)
thats the way I'd drive it anyway ;LOL it will be just about broken in;
My C5 runs better the harder I drive it almost 105,000 miles on the clock and Not for sale.

thats the way I'd drive it anyway ;LOL it will be just about broken in;
My C5 runs better the harder I drive it almost 105,000 miles on the clock and Not for sale.

I agree that the harder these cars are driven, the better they run.
But for $69K, "I" want to be the only one that's beat on it, and that wayI know whether or not it has or hasn't bounced off curbs, or been driven into a wall, etc....but if ya got the $$$ to burn, what the heck, I guess.

Craig,

If you had that yellow car you'd just get in more trouble than usual. :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom