Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your Christmas Wish List

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
Well I am sure that most of you who have been out shopping with your wife or whoever have see Christmas decorations in some stors already. Gee, they almost waited till Halloween was over to start putting Christmas stuff out, ALMOST. Anyway we may as well start early also, so what is on your Christmas wish list for this year. Are you looking for something for yourself, your Corvette, for a friend or family, maybe peace on earth and to have our troops come home safe to there families. Maybe you are wanting more time with your Corvette or your wife or maybe more time away from your wife. Whatever is on your Christmas list for this year list the top 3 things here. Then maybe print it out and leave it somewhere in your home for all to see. This way you may get what you want. I guess I will start.
1. Bring all our troops home save to there families
2. Get this country back on track the way it should be by putting people back to work. (Not me I am retired) I don't want to work
3. May everyone stay healthy and have a roof over there head and food in the tummy.
As you can see I want nothing for myself. I have a nice home, 3 GREAT Grand kids, 2 Corvettes, and a couple of $$ in my pocket, as long as the wife keeps her hands out of my pants. Pockets that is.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom