Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

your not gonna believe this

T

tscott9330

I just got an email from a guy on ebay who wants 1200 dollars for a set of used hooker sbc side pipes. Not only are the headers a grungy old black, but the pipes are new and maybe not even from hooker.
Now I haven't done much in the way of side pipe pricing, but I was under the impression that the hookers were only like $900 brand new. Am I mistaken?

Besides i've seen side pipes much nicer, go for much less on ebay.

Tom

The last time I cheched on the prices the black were around $900 and the chrome about $1200. I picked up a nice used set about a year ago for $500 off Ebay.

Gary

I just got my chrome ones for the Big blk for 900$.. that includes the headers, sidepipes, glasspacks, and mounting hardware, plus free shipping. Barnett Performance.

I paid $800 from Summit in 1999 for black wish I had gone with the powder coat. have to paint them every year:L

74bigblock

Was that special pricing from Barnett?? Who is best to contact down there? I need a set for my 69 small block.

Thanks
Mike

Not that I know of... I just called in and asked if they had them in stock. The guy said yeah. I asked how much for the package... It was 920 something all together. Just give them a buzz. It was the best price I found after a week of hunting. Prob looked at 15-20 places... and they got to me with in a week.

DO YOU HAVE A # FOR BARNETT

OR A WEBSITE? IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE, THANKS IN ADVANCE!

buy the chrome or ceramic coated headers. the chrome blue, and the ceramic get dirty. some mothers polish and the ceramics are looking new in ten minutes. some spirol baffles are another good thing to get, they don't keep the heat in the side tube like the glass packs and mufflers do. Brian

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom