Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: your thoughts please

Jeroenvgfn

Corvette
1986 Black Coupe RPO Z51
As you all know I found my way to Callaway with seeing the Sledgehammer pictures back in 1988 and fell in love with the aerobody.

from one came another and at this stage I am fully addicted to the brand.

since Callaway did the German cars in their early years and I live in Europe that connection was quicly made.

So I searched all over internet to obtain information on all C1 projects

with being registered to almost 20 different forums at one point.
I came up with the idea to open my own website dedicated to the early turbokits only
as my friend Chris has done a tremendous job on all later C projects with COG

I also generated a Forum, which looks like this :
forum.JPG

this is just a test , as I still need to do some cosmetics and there is a problem with sending SMTP mail.
and ofcourse I need to write Reeves Callaway an email about his approval using his brand in a (non-commercial) website.

But in general what would be your thoughts when you hear this,

I am very happy with CAC putting a separate 'Callaway non Vette' section but it still is a Corvette board.

Looks good to me!
The first thing I would do (after approval) is getting that forum in the top of Google's searches (example with Callaway + forum). When you have a C1 and you know there aren't many C1's you have the most change of getting the right members when the forum is easy to find. Cosmetics isn't what would interest me at first.

Groeten Peter

Looks good to me!
The first thing I would do (after approval) is getting that forum in the top of Google's searches (example with Callaway + forum). When you have a C1 and you know there aren't many C1's you have the most change of getting the right members when the forum is easy to find. Cosmetics isn't what would interest me at first.

Groeten Peter

Peter,

like said, I am registered to over 20 forums and have a huge database of email adresses with owners and enthusiasts of the C1 turboprojects.

and when I find out there is no interest at all , well, bad luck ;shrug
for me it is relaxing and educational as well.
some people like to restore their 81 completely ;-)

I am hosting a website with scans of the articles brochures and manuals anyhow as my perception of a tribute to the early Callaways :D

You know, as long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter how many other people read it or like it. :) I say make the BEST C1 website in the entire world!!! :upthumbs

Not many Camaro fans like Callaway C8s, but that doesn't stop me from loving them. I'll have a Callaway section on my Camaro website sometime this year hopefully. The information I have is far too complicated for me to deal with it now (and hopefully, Anthony will share some info with me soon that I don't already have).

I'm still preparing to find a new job, so I haven't had time to update this page in about 3 or 4 weeks, but here it is:
http://brangeta.googlepages.com/

Not sure if I've posted these before, but I just ran across these 85 Callaway Turbo Scirocco pics again.
SciroccoT11.jpg

SciroccoT10.jpg

SciroccoT12.jpg

Jeroenvgfn,

Best of Luck and hope you get a positive response.

-Luigi
:cool

I'm sure you'll get a positive response.

By the way, did those videos and pics I sent you work out? I never heard back from you.

I though remembering sending an email back, must have gone wrong,

Yes I added them to my collecticus folderus giganticus :D with Callaway Corvette

I did not had the chance to see the Lambo video yet,

thanks again Mr B :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom