Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yuck Yuck Yuck......

B

Black Ice

Just saw the 50th edition cpe and vert at Bloomington Gold. Sheesh Its even an UGLIER shade then Ruby Red !!! Totally Disappointing.

Who decides this stuff?

I haven't seen the 50th yet...but I am wondering, from their past track record regarding anniversaries, who decides this stuff? Do they consider the wants of the Corvette buying/collecting public?
Silver

Why would you make the 50th car a "look alike" to the 40th?? No sense at all, just stupid.

Please do not buy a 50th Anniversary Corvette. Makes mine worth that much more.

I appreciate all your help.

NEWLY

True Colors

Ruby Red? Why not just call it "Hooker Red", that just about sums-up the 50th anniversary package!

Re: True Colors

PewterC5 said:
Ruby Red? Why not just call it "Hooker Red", that just about sums-up the 50th anniversary package!

Maybe Ruby was the hooker's name... :L

Barb :w

Black Ice said:
Just saw the 50th edition cpe and vert at Bloomington Gold. Sheesh Its even an UGLIER shade then Ruby Red !!! Totally Disappointing.

i agree the new color is totaly disgusting, if i were to buy a 2003 vette, id buy a regular, not 50th ed, just to gt away from the ugly color

heres a pi of the 50th ed

this is the ugy color

Although I think they should have done something different for the50th, more appropriate, like maybe the white/red combo of the 53, --- I do like the color. Color is a personal preference and is usually controversial. That's why I wish they had done the 50th in white with red interior and some body/wheel mods to set it apart from the "regular" 2003. Anyway, I would love to have one and will certainly be one of the first to sit in the 50th delivered to my brother's dealership!

Doesn't look red to me...

It looks like a beautiful burgandy color. I like it.
Opinions differ widely.
Some people don't like red wine. Some people do.
Silver

To All Those Listening,
I ordered EB with Light Oak coupe. I first choice was Silver on Silver, but on further reflection, too boring.

Hate to be the sore thumb but from that picture thats looks RICH! I think its gorgeous with the brushed pewter/gold wheels tan Int and the burgandy ext.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom