Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 Convertible?

fastglass95

Corvette
1996 LT4 coupe + 2004 Z06 Z16
Yes, I am drooling over the 405h.p. right now!
BUT,..........I still want a RAGTOP with this kind of performance. Or at least a removable targa top! Gotta hear that exhaust note roar!

It's also time for an "Orange" color to make a comeback. Have'nt seen a good Orange since the early 70's

Just my opinion :)

I agree!

Tom,

I agree, I love the convertible! So does my husband. He doesn't want a coupe, not even the targa top. All he wants is a convertible, and he doesn't want have to spend the money to send it away to Callaway, Ligenfelter, Guldstrand, or MTI for the extra go fast goodies that the Z06 gets. Don't get me wrong, we :love our vettes, know that for the price they're the best buy on the market, and they're the true American Sports Car :) We just wish that the Z06 came in the convertible format. Can someone please wake up GM?:W:

Re: I agree!

Her 92 said:
...We just wish that the Z06 came in the convertible format. Can someone please wake up GM?:W:

Well Dorothy, until GM wakes up perhaps this will do the trick. Caravaggio builds Z06 verts for a $12,500 conversion price - you supply the Z06. Click here to see pics and a brief specs page. From the link, click on "Z06/FRC" then click Z06 Convertible.

Thanks Eric,

A friend of ours had his built in Florida and it cost him about $10,000 with him supplying the Z06. :) We're seriously thinking about it. :w

Her 92 said:
Thanks Eric,
A friend of ours had his built in Florida and it cost him about $10,000 with him supplying the Z06. :) We're seriously thinking about it. :w

Alright Dorothy, stop twisting my arm, I'm coming to Texas:D.

-Eric:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom