Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 for sale - worth a look

Delta98C5

Corvette
stock 98 C5 pewter 145K miles
I like to look around on craigslist occasionally to see what cars are for sale out there . I came across this 2003 Z06 and found it to be pretty appealing. I like the way the back fender wells have been flared and the C6 wheels on it . I'm generally not for black on black but this car stands out to me . How is the price they're asking - is it in range for these cars ?
[FONT=&quot]2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 MB172 | KMG Motors[/FONT]

Sharp car, I bought a 2001 Z06 with 34k miles for a little less than the price of that 2003 back in the early spring..Spent around $400 fixing a few issues..I am very happy with what I spent and with the car. If I had run across this 2003, I would have looked seriously into getting it. Previous vettes I've had were an 89 and 99, both had in excess of 135k miles when I got rid of them, no engine issues with either due to high mileage. Others can weigh in with their price opinions, but I would have considered that price reasonable.

Thanks for your input Otter. My current car has 148,600 and it runs fine so far. I've put about 10K on it myself. The miles don't seem to bother them. I really like this car but I'm going to let it go on by I think . I'd rather sell the car I have now first rather than do a trade in . Your car looks great .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom