Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 Spy Photo Camera Thread!!!!!!!

67HEAVEN said:
Sorry Chad..........did you say parade? :D
Hi 67HEAVEN - Great Carlilse shot - I have tried to take "pseudo panaorama" shots by standing in one spot and turning to take a sequence of shots - I did that from our balcony in Maui...

maui.jpg

Your parade shots were sweet as well -

I guess I will have to get to Carlisle for one of those shows. Good thing I just earned my 4th week of vacation ....sometimes being an old fart pays off lol.

Imachad - gorgeous road tour shot - the sky and the cars - so much color in one pic. Thanks!

Wars like this I can handle!

;) :cool

best regards -

mqqn

mqqn said:
Hi Z_OH_6 -

Thanks buddy - I have been trying the zoom compression lately - I used to do this with my railroad shots (yes, I am a train nerd...) and I have always thought that the pics have much more interest using compression to your advantage.

I normally look for that "something extra" shot - a shot that has a lot of interest in it.

I have a sony DSCF707 - I have taken just under 4K pictures with it so far (in two years or so) - and if I keep practicing I may just learn to take pictures with it...lol

Here is one more from the BG show - and yes, I was playing Mr. Lens Compression guy here too...

TBV - this is the best thread going anywhere. you da man.

I have put up some more at the following url -

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/mqqn/gold04.html

enjoy and Best Regards -

mqqn
The Sharktails look fabulous but that shot of the 63 split window was awesome!!!!

Thanks mqqn!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments, mqqn!!!!!

These pictures everyone is putting up are amazing!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for contributing!
:beer

67HEAVEN said:
All the photos in this thread are great to look at.

Here's another one, if Chad doesn't mind. ;)

1965Corvette-flares-group.jpg
Awsome Pic, to my untrained eye it looks like different styles of flares on each, when and where was this taken?

bossvette said:
Awsome Pic, to my untrained eye it looks like different styles of flares on each, when and where was this taken?
The first car (a C2) and the third (also a C2) have very similar flares. The second car (a C3) and the fourth car (also a C3) have quite different flares. The flares on the second car appear to have been installed much lower down than most.

To add to the sights, imagine the sounds of all those cubic inches through open exhaust. :_rock

When? 2002
Where? Near Sacramento - http://www.americanauto-x.com/gallery/bspv.asp

This '63 is owned by Mike Donohue in Norman, OK. This is the car that the moulds for my flares* are taken from. (* There aren't really flares - they're entirely new fenders, front to rear)
1963Corvette-MikeDonohue.jpg

CubanZ06 said:
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed looking at everyone's photos in here. It is a very nice thread.
Hi CubanZ06 -

Thanks - I too have enjoyed all the pics here -

Here are two shots from Saturday night - my friend Wayne invited me to his house - one of his friends next door puts on a fireworks display that rivals most cities - with a professional fire team and fire marshal, permits - big time mortars etc.

Here are two pics that came out interesting - but not taken from inside the Z...lol

best regards -

mqqn

Cool photos!

I thought for a moment you were in Iraq last year!

But I see you were local! :D

mqqn said:
Hi CubanZ06 -

Thanks - I too have enjoyed all the pics here -

Here are two shots from Saturday night - my friend Wayne invited me to his house - one of his friends next door puts on a fireworks display that rivals most cities - with a professional fire team and fire marshal, permits - big time mortars etc.

Here are two pics that came out interesting - but not taken from inside the Z...lol

best regards -

mqqn

Well, we can guess about the black vette pic.
But wait.... Oh LOOK! A blue civic hatchback in the background. Could it be...? hmmm :D

theblackvette said:
I wonder who this could be?

Just might be onto something there Daphne.... I mean MsShroder.....
how about a scoobysnack???

;LOL

Seriously though, I like the Civic reference!

It did actually cross my mind that you had a civic.....

Yeah-I remember this BLUE CIVIC! Parked right behind me. I know you have one with that crazy bike rack thing. I investigated that civic to make sure I was in the clear. THESE WERE MY FINDINGS:

This civic could not possibly have been yours:

Here are the reasons:

1. The civic was waxed and washed.

2. The civic was had a clean interior free of beer cans and cigarette butts.

3. The civic had an air freshener inside of it. One of the windows was open and it smelled nice.

4. The civic did not have any dents in the car. No scratches or dings.

5. The civic did not have any bald tires. Almost full tread was still there.

6. The civic had rims and the rear view mirror and side mirrors were present and accounted for.

7. The civic did not have extra locks on the doors.

8. The civic did not have any dogs living in it.

9. The civic had the original engine in it.

10. The civic was an in all around immaculate condition.
Therefore, I find this civic to be owned locally! :L ;LOL :L :L :)

MsSchroder said:
Well, we can guess about the black vette pic.
But wait.... Oh LOOK! A blue civic hatchback in the background. Could it be...? hmmm :D

Got Me!!

HAHAHA!
You got me with this one.
1. My civic has not been waxed and washed since I got it.
2. I have children. The interior is NOT clean. HOWEVER, there are NO CIGARETTE butts or Beer Cans!! How disgusting! LOL
3. My civic has air freshener, from the previous owner :L
4. My civic has dents and balding tires.
1. The civic was waxed and washed.
2. The civic was had a clean interior free of beer cans and cigarette butts.

3. The civic had an air freshener inside of it. One of the windows was open and it smelled nice. 4. The civic did not have any dents in the car. No scratches of dings. 5. The civic did not have any bald tires. Almost full tread was still there.

But, bet I make you look? haha

Also, number 6, 7, 8 and even 9 also apply to my car.
Hey, you left out the bird poop. I bet that car didn't have any bird poop on the window either.

Is it me or does it smell like dog in here? Bulldog that is!

Anyone got the phone number for the dogcatcher in Lilburn???????

bulld.jpg

I don't want to catch fleas. Thanks! :L

jump_!.gif

Choking the innocent gator there? Hmmmm what do you mean by this?

Hey MsSchroder. Let's bury the hatchet and let by gones be by gones. We work out a peace treaty. I'll tell you what. Let's meet up at the lake and go for a swim. We can bring as many friends as we want. And I will even allow you honors of going swimming first. You know the saying, "Ladies first!"

Let me know when you can get to the lake. Thanks! :D

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=402193&postcount=1

"beware the ides of march".... no wait.. I mean..
"Remember what happened to Bambi's Mother!
"

yea yea thats it... :D

theblackvette said:
Hey MsSchroder. Let's bury the hatchet and let by gones be by gones. We work out a peace treaty. I'll tell you what. Let's meet up at the lake and go for a swim. We can bring as many friends as we want. And I will even allow you honors of going swimming first. You know the saying, "Ladies first!"

Let me know when you can get to the lake. Thanks! :D

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=402193&postcount=1
Bury the hatchet! Hey, now there's an idea! :D Wait right there, I'll just go fetch it. :L
oh... wait. Oh. I get it. You mean let's be friends? But I thought we were friends! Speaking of friends, you mentioned bring as many as we want.
I thought I would bring this guy. He'll be happy to help you into the water. No, really, BV. You first. I insist. I'll even hold your parrot too. In case something happens, and, uhm, for some reason you don't make it back, what should I feed him?

:L
HHGator.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom