Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 Spy Photos, Part Deaux...

mqqn

Corvette
02 EB Z06 / 99 BLK Coupe
Hi folks -

I returned from the Bloomington Gold in St. Charles, and I have a couple of spy shots to share.

Here are a couple of shots of an older Lambo Countach - hate the wing but this car sounded really nice (I still like V8's sound better).

The car was super clean, and the fellow waved back at my son and I when we went past him - he turned left ino the Lambo dealership and we went on back to the gold field.

If you could only go to one Corvette function a year, I would make the Gold the one you go to. Hands down - you will get your Corvette Fix!

I have several more pictures I took at the Gold - I will share them with you as time permits.

best regards -

mqqn

Wow-I have a competitor! I LOVE IT! LOL

Wow, you are gonna put me out of business with photos like that! LOL

That is an awesome picture of the Lambo Countach!

The best I have is a Ferrari converted from a Fiero!!!!!! :L

Wow-I need to call an shareholders meeting.

Unless we can develop better quality products like yours.......

I think we are in trouble. :L

mqqn said:
Hi folks -

I returned from the Bloomington Gold in St. Charles, and I have a couple of spy shots to share.

Here are a couple of shots of an older Lambo Countach - hate the wing but this car sounded really nice (I still like V8's sound better).

The car was super clean, and the fellow waved back at my son and I when we went past him - he turned left ino the Lambo dealership and we went on back to the gold field.

If you could only go to one Corvette function a year, I would make the Gold the one you go to. Hands down - you will get your Corvette Fix!

I have several more pictures I took at the Gold - I will share them with you as time permits.

best regards -

mqqn

Hi TBV -

Don't worry buddy - you will always have a job with "us" lol.

best regards -

mqqn

mqqn

Do I recall you posting somewhere that you are a train-nut (or something like that?)
Mr. Schroder is a train nut. He has vast catalogues of train pics. We go on rail-fan-and-photo-expeditions nearly every weekend. We wrestle for who gets to take the train pics- I'm the camera nut, he's the train nut :L
You want to put some up ? I like those cool angle/compression shots like you took in the other thread
(Hey -its your thread, you can hijack it if you want :D)

Tammy

That's true but the compensation is pretty slim to none. But we do appreciate ya....;)

mqqn said:
Hi TBV -

Don't worry buddy - you will always have a job with "us" lol.

best regards -

mqqn

MsSchroder said:
mqqn

Do I recall you posting somewhere that you are a train-nut (or something like that?)
Mr. Schroder is a train nut. He has vast catalogues of train pics. We go on rail-fan-and-photo-expeditions nearly every weekend. We wrestle for who gets to take the train pics- I'm the camera nut, he's the train nut :L
You want to put some up ? I like those cool angle/compression shots like you took in the other thread
(Hey -its your thread, you can hijack it if you want :D)

Tammy
Hi Tammy -

Yup - certified train nerd.

I used to take my son out "railfanning" when he was young - we live near the main east west CHI / LA route of the old Santa Fe, and near the Burlington Northern's Galesburg hump yard.

Most of the pics I took while hunting tains were on slide film (the magazines liked that format...) I used to submit my pics to TRP - without much luck...

I will hunt up a couple of prints and scan them...

Thanks for the comments on the spatial compression - that's an old train picture trick...lol

best regards -

mqqn

Great pic of the Lambo.I probably never would have come up with that pic because I would be too busy putting my jaw back up into place.....One little footnote.....I think you meant PART DEUX...:beer

invinceablevett said:
Great pic of the Lambo.I probably never would have come up with that pic because I would be too busy putting my jaw back up into place.....One little footnote.....I think you meant PART DEUX...:beer
Hi invinceablevett -

Well - kinda...

The Cajun spelling for "doo" is deaux - as in Pappadeaux etc. In Chicago, they pronouce it "dokes".

It's a sort of joke to me. Perhaps me alone...lol.

best regards -

mqqn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom