Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 used rear tires FREE + shipping

Terry Quinn

Corvette
2002 Z06
I am offering two used Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires, size 295/35ZR18, with 4/32nds tread depth remaining. Wear is very even.

These were factory original rears on my 2002 Z06, and came off when my fronts wore out from too much factory camber setting for the way I drive. I coated these with Armor-All, put them in plastic bags, and stored them inside in the basement. I now can see that I won't need them, because the next set of tires is also wearing the fronts faster than the rears.

These two tires are FREE to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping cost plus $5 for my gas to get them to the shipper. I took photos of the tires; if you email me, I'll reply with those pictures.

Terry Quinn

Tire offer suspended

Someone on the Corvette Forum had claimed these, and I was about to mail them when I got an email that he didn't need them anymore. That was a lot of trouble for nothing, so right now, I'm on hold as to whether I'm going through that again.

Terry

I am offering two used Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires, size 295/35ZR18, with 4/32nds tread depth remaining. Wear is very even.

These were factory original rears on my 2002 Z06, and came off when my fronts wore out from too much factory camber setting for the way I drive. I coated these with Armor-All, put them in plastic bags, and stored them inside in the basement. I now can see that I won't need them, because the next set of tires is also wearing the fronts faster than the rears.

These two tires are FREE to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping cost plus $5 for my gas to get them to the shipper. I took photos of the tires; if you email me, I'll reply with those pictures.

Terry Quinn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom