Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06Fest in Bowling Green, KY

Corvette
2003 MY/Blk Z06
Well, I'm off to Bowling Green, Kentucky this Wednesday to visit the NCM, Vette Assembly Plant, and attend the Z06Fest. If you're anywhere near there, you may want to drop by. Check the links from the National Corvette Museum for info:

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/Z06/info.shtml

While it is sponsored by the NCM and another Vette site, I don't think there's any reason for any Z06'er to go...

I'll post some pics when I get back...

S-TEE said:
Well, I'm off to Bowling Green, Kentucky this Wednesday to visit the NCM, Vette Assembly Plant, and attend the Z06Fest. If you're anywhere near there, you may want to drop by. Check the links from the National Corvette Museum for info:

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/Z06/info.shtml

While it is sponsored by the NCM and another Vette site, I don't think there's any reason for any Z06'er to go...

I'll post some pics when I get back...
Hi S-TEE -

Say hi to Adam Boca for me. The NCM events are great fun - I go to one per year usually. I like to go and tour the assembly plant, the museum and visit Beech Bend.

Most of the events are similar in nature, so one per annum is good enough for me.

I am planning on the CA cruise event next year - sounds like a good time and it would be nice to meet some of the folks here - I hope it is in Auburn again.

I also will be at the FunFest at Mid America (Effingham Il) Sept 17-19th.

I look forward to seing your pictures -

best regards -

mqqn

Scott:

It was great seeing you again in BG!

Let's meet again next time I'm in California.

Zippy :) :)

S-TEE said:
Well, I'm off to Bowling Green, Kentucky ....

QUOTE]

??? Why not go?

S-tee: Pics?

Zippy

panzer said:
S-TEE said:
Well, I'm off to Bowling Green, Kentucky ....

QUOTE]

??? Why not go?

Yeah, Ed, I meant "not to go"... :)

Zipster--yeah, I've been delinquent with posting the pics...I'll get to it...:duh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom