Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Zaino releases two new product, Z-AIO and CS

agentf1

Even if you are not a Zaino user, atleast read the bolded paragraph.

Zaino just released its two new products which I feel really completed their line up. The first one is Z-AIO which is an All In One Cleaner type product that will clean your paint and remove some minor spiderwebbing and leave a coat of Zaino protection all in one step. When using this product it also eliminates the need for ZFX when it is followed up with Z2p or Z5p or Clear Seal. (Note: ZFX is still needed if you wish to apply multiple coats of the Z2p or Z5p in one day)

Clear Seal is his other new product which is a clear liquid that comes in a spray bottle. You just spray it on and wipe and then "walk away". Yes, thats right, no rubbing or removing any polish or residue. It will leave a coat of protection just as good and just as shiny as his traditional polishes Z2p and Z5p. If you are lazy like me or in a hurry and want to throw a coat of polish on your car after a wash this is the stuff for you. I can do my car in less than ten minutes.

Clear Seal can also be used over just the Z-AIO or over Z2p or Z5p for added protection and shine.

For the ultimate shine I did my car with Z-AIO which left my finish looking great and protected, then I put a coat of Z2p on and followed it up with CS. I was amazed at the depth and shine but then I hit it with Z8 after the CS was fully dry and have to say I was floored. I didn't think I would be able to improve on the shine that I already had but unbelievably I did. It just took the depth and wetness of my paint to a another level I never knew existed.

And for you Carnuaba users, the best thing about Clear Seal is it can be used over anything and it will improve its looks and durability. So for you people that cannot do without that carnuaba look you can get the best of both worlds.
icon_z06vette_com.gif

Give them a try, I think you guys will like them.
2232thumb.gif
I am still amazed at the innovation of CS. Why didn't somebody come out with this a long time ago.
crazy.gif

If you would like to hear more there is a lot of good information on both DetailersClub and Autopia forums.

:beer
Thanks for the info. I've been using Zaino for about 7 years now, and haven't even thought about using anything else.

Just got my first batch of Zaino about a month ago and love the results. Still working on doing the application right though..

Even if you are not a Zaino user, atleast read the bolded paragraph.

Zaino just released its two new products which I feel really completed their line up. The first one is Z-AIO which is an All In One Cleaner type product that will clean your paint and remove some minor spiderwebbing and leave a coat of Zaino protection all in one step. When using this product it also eliminates the need for ZFX when it is followed up with Z2p or Z5p or Clear Seal. (Note: ZFX is still needed if you wish to apply multiple coats of the Z2p or Z5p in one day)

Clear Seal is his other new product which is a clear liquid that comes in a spray bottle. You just spray it on and wipe and then "walk away". Yes, thats right, no rubbing or removing any polish or residue. It will leave a coat of protection just as good and just as shiny as his traditional polishes Z2p and Z5p. If you are lazy like me or in a hurry and want to throw a coat of polish on your car after a wash this is the stuff for you. I can do my car in less than ten minutes.

Clear Seal can also be used over just the Z-AIO or over Z2p or Z5p for added protection and shine.

For the ultimate shine I did my car with Z-AIO which left my finish looking great and protected, then I put a coat of Z2p on and followed it up with CS. I was amazed at the depth and shine but then I hit it with Z8 after the CS was fully dry and have to say I was floored. I didn't think I would be able to improve on the shine that I already had but unbelievably I did. It just took the depth and wetness of my paint to a another level I never knew existed.

And for you Carnuaba users, the best thing about Clear Seal is it can be used over anything and it will improve its looks and durability. So for you people that cannot do without that carnuaba look you can get the best of both worlds.
icon_z06vette_com.gif

Give them a try, I think you guys will like them.
2232thumb.gif
I am still amazed at the innovation of CS. Why didn't somebody come out with this a long time ago.
crazy.gif

If you would like to hear more there is a lot of good information on both DetailersClub and Autopia forums.

Ditto It's great stuff ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom