Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Compilation video.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
unfortunitly it's on my desktop which is either undergoing surgery, or in the waiting room. I've lost track of it. I requested that the files be burnt and sent to me but I am still waiting on that. I'll call the guy and see what I can do.

Would you please send that vid to me pleeeeeese!

The second I get it I'll send it to anyone who wants it....that is if the PSU firewall will let me. I wish I had that vid and the Gathering vids, but they are still on my desktop.

yeah me too! email me at Mad-Mic@Comcast.net or hit me up on IM's listed below!

thanks!

Oh BTW if you need any help gathering some ''Bad @ss Street Cars" up let me know maybe you would be interested in a trip to baltimore!

;)

here's a couple from us...

http://www.bluefirehawk.com/movies/fbodyhideout_wildtimes.wmv

http://www.bluefirehawk.com/movies/wildtimes2.wmv

here's a trailer to our newest that is almost done.... mostly All Forced Induction cars. the only one that was not in this part of the vid is my Vette :D the viper was a Heffner TT 800 hp car and there was a 650 hp TT C5 Lingenfelter vette :D a few supra's in the 550+ rwhp range a few GN's in the same range 1 Skyline that had 600+ awhp a few mustangs and a bunch of other FI cars and a few NA cars.

http://www.bluefirehawk.com/movies/FIteaser.wmv

theres a few more but i gotta find the links ;)

almost done with the 4th Wild Times Video gotta wait till spring to finish film shooting. after all said and done we'll have close to 40 hours of film on this one shoot. it will be a mix of vids and short film with a Blown Firehawk and someone's 87 C4 Coupe ;)

I'll call home tomorrow and see if the files have been burned yet. As soon as I get them I'll e-mail them out.

I have recieved word that the tower is back home. So when i get back to my house I'll either upload them or e-mail them out.

anyone who wants a copy post in here with your e-mail or aim names and I'll get it to you one way or another. I probably won't get to the files until the first week of March though. Im stuck at school and have no way to get to the files since the school set up its new firewall.

I will either upload the file to my site and post a link here for all to DL off of, or I'll send it via e-mail.

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
anyone who wants a copy post in here with your e-mail or aim names and I'll get it to you one way or another. I probably won't get to the files until the first week of March though. Im stuck at school and have no way to get to the files since the school set up its new firewall.

I will either upload the file to my site and post a link here for all to DL off of, or I'll send it via e-mail.
I'd like a copy of it!!

r_mccracken@hotmaildotcom dot being replaced with . or cource

Depending on how my cabel connection is at home I may wait till I get back to school to send it out, but then I run into the whole upload issue with my bandwith. I was goning to ask for the group that I run the website for to upgrade but they are considering killing the site as it is so I don't see that happening.

As I sit now the first time I will be able to get to the files will be the 2nd week of march.

I have the vids. Anyone who wants them post your e-mail address. I will send you the files via e-mail, unless I can come up with a easy upload site.

seems I grabed the wrong files last time I was home. I'll be home for the summer, I'll get them sent out. Sorry for the delay guys.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom