Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Compilation video.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
OK guys,
I burned the wrong files last time. Im home now and at the PC with the files on them. If anyone has a way to make Windows ME (I know I know) more stable, please let me know.

Im about to toss this damn pc out the window. Does anyone know a way to make ME more stable? I only need it to work long enough to burn a cd.

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
Im about to toss this damn pc out the window. Does anyone know a way to make ME more stable? I only need it to work long enough to burn a cd.
waiting for the videos please i need to have some Corvette orgazem :):D ;) :beer

Now the friggin thing isn't recognizing my CDR drive. If I could go back to 98 with out losing data, id do it.

Hehehe... Good ole ME eh? What is it not letting you do? If it's just not letting you burn it, try re-installing the burning proggy you use. Or if you can connect to the net... Send them to your email account & save them on another PC.:D

x X x F o N x X x @ c o m c a s t . n e t
^^^Remove All Spaces^^^

I should be getting a router here soon when I get back so I may do that. Otherwise I may try and finda warz version of xp just to get the damn thing running then reformat.

Right now hosting isn't the problem it's getting the files off the pc.

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
I should be getting a router here soon when I get back so I may do that. Otherwise I may try and finda warz version of xp just to get the damn thing running then reformat.
Well if you need any proggies, I'm sure I can help out with them. Hell... Maybe I'll just drive them over. Drop me an email.:D

Im entertaining any idea on how to make this damn thing work. I just tried again and the freaking thing locked up on me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom