Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Engraved Billet Center Caps

SPEEDEMON

Corvette
Ex 1995 ZR-1 Aqua/Blk #389, 2010 ZR1 JSB/Blk #1549
Hello All

I’m helping out Carter with this project here since I was involved with these caps in the past. We're taking orders for these ZR-1 engraved billet center caps. These caps are very high quality, machined out of 6061 T-6 aircraft quality solid billet aluminum, made with 3 Allen locking screws on the backside to prevent theft, polished to a luster mirror finish. The prices on these caps are $210.00 per set, which includes ground shipping inside the 48 states. We will accept orders starting now through 2/15/03, which will be the last day to order. The orders then will be processed and sent to manufacturing and finishing which you should received these items in about 4 weeks or so. These caps are made to order and will only be offer on limited runs. We ran these last and had a problem with the previous finisher which took forever to ship, but that won’t happen this time around since we have taken care of that problem and now we have changed to a new finisher which will be more prompt on time as far as delivery time.

These caps can be viewed at the link below:
http://www.boomspeed.com/speedemon/010901.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/speedemon/ZR-1CenterCap.jpg

For more info on these, you can contact Carter at ctengr@colemantx.com or me.

We have to have a minimum order of 5 sets or more to have these made. This should be easy since we have been getting a lot of inquiries on these recently. So if anyone would like a set these, they can be ordered by sending a check payable to:

CT Engineering
200 Palestine Street.
Coleman, TX 76834

Also please include your e-mail address and phone number.

Thanks

Art , Will they accept credit card or paypal ?

Frank

You might want to e-mail Carter at ctengr@colemantx.com

I don't think he's taking credit cards on these items.

Art,

Thanks for the heads-up on these. They look sharp!

Hello All

Sorry I made a mistake on the price of the caps. These caps are $210.00 a set including shipping inside the 48 states. I was in a hurry earlier typing this and I apologize for my mistake, but hey I’m human. So again it’s $210.00, which is the same as last year's price.

That's correct, there's 4 to a set!

Thats what I thought but I wanted to make sure. You know what happens when you assume :)

Thanks, CVETTE :D I aim to please :beer

Hi All

Just a reminder that if you’re thinking about getting a set of these caps, we must receive your payment no later than February 15th which is the last day to place an order for these caps.

Thanks
Art

Art, I'll stick this thread up at the top of the forum....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom