Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 is gone

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Well, I was afraid of this day. I sold my ZR-1. The only good thing to come from this is that my Dad is the one who bought it so it is still in the family. He loves it. It will be a little while before I get another Vette as I needed to free up some money for some business ventures. Not sure what kind of Vette I'll get, but it will be hard to steer away from the ZR's:D

Jay

My Dad mentioned that. We'll see......I've got a few ideas in mind:)

Jay, I know how you feel. I'm back into corvettes with an '02 ragtop. It's been a while and it feels great! Don't worry, you'll be back. Meanwhile, keep in touch.

Al Hagel

I feel bad for celebrating my new ZR-1 when you're having to sell yours, Jay. :( However, I said it in the emails we exchanged and I'll say it again in agreement with the others: it's good that your dad is buying it from you. You can keep it in the family, you can possibly buy it back later, and you'll still be able to see it whenever you see him. It's almost like he's just holding it for you until you're ready to have it back. I hope that day will come soon-- sure seemed like a nice car from the pics and your description.

Take it easy,
Fred

Hope everything works out for ya..and your back in a ZR-1 soon..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom