Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Pizza Box Question...

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
Did the “pizza box” come with every new ZR-1 from ‘90–‘95, or was it only offered with the early Z’s? Also, did the box have the respective cars serial number imprinted or stamped anywhere on the package?

Thanks for any help!
B17Crew
:w

My box does not have the VIN anywhere on it. As for what years it came with, I don't know other than 1990.

Jim

My box does not have the VIN anywhere on it. As for what years it came with, I don't know other than 1990.

Jim

Thank you, koolaid!

I hope you are doing well, you’re probably doing the same as me... waiting out these Ohio temperatures for warm weather!

B17Crew

90-91 was the only years that offered the Pizza box.Im not too clear on the owners name on the leather case,I read that it was a cost item.Ive got a 91 and the car came with the Pizza box and theres no indication the tag was ever on the leather case.

90-91 was the only years that offered the Pizza box.Im not too clear on the owners name on the leather case,I read that it was a cost item.Ive got a 91 and the car came with the Pizza box and theres no indication the tag was ever on the leather case.

Thank you for the info, Z51JEFF. :thumb

I saw pics of your ZR-1 in the post-a-pic thread, VERY nice!

B17Crew

The original owner's name and the vehicle VIN was etched on the brass tag on the leather case flap IF the presentation box came from GM - the selling dealer had to complete some order paperwork which was submitted to GM. Many folks have assembled the parts from what was available in the aftermarket, so some pieces may be missing ...

I still have the original pizza box, leather brief case with my 91 vin and my name engraved on a plaque.
I have a 94 now.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom