Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR1 Tires

Jtmarch

Corvette
2019 ZR1
I have a 2019 ZR1. Looking to get another set of tires a little more friendly to the road. I wanted the Pilot Sport PS2’s but they say they are not available in that size. I’m looking for performance but the Cup 2’s are a little much for running around. I’ll save those for the track. Any suggestions

Michelin Pilot A/S 3 + ZP - year around driving.

Your choices will be the Michelin Pilot Super Sport or, as Tuna suggests, the Pilot A/S 3.

The A/S 3 is an all season tire good in wet weather and in mild winter weather.

The Super Sport is a more aggressive "summer" tire but not as aggressive as the PS Cup 2s. It's ok in cool weater down to about 45-50° and it's ok in wet weather but is not good in ice or snow.

How many miles on your Cup2s and are you gong to sell them?

Hi, I just got my Shadow Gray ZR1 (ZTK package) two weeks ago and had the dealership change-out the Cup2s to the Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZPs before I took delivery of the car. I've run the Michelin Super Sports on my 2014 Stingray and my 2016 Z06. Great summer tires and I have no complaints. So now I have a new set of the Michelin PS Cup2s sitting in my garage for sale. Hope I can sell them soon to cover the cost of the Super Sports I replaced them with.

PM me the price of the Cup tires. Also, how many miles are on the tires?

PM me the price of the Cup tires. Also, how many miles are on the tires?
Mileage on the new ZR1 when I got the car: 5 miles.Tires were taken off at the Van Bortel dealership before I picked up the new ZR1 and replace with Michelin ZP Pilot Sports. Asking $1500 or best offer. Am willing to negotiate price if reasonable.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom