Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR1 tow hook 2019

4barrel

Corvette
1960 honduras maroon, 2019 ZR1 orange tint
Got my 2019 ZR1 this fall but i can not believe the cost does not include a tow hook. My dealer can not tell me if the tow hook listed for ZO6 will fit, anyone help? Do not want an after market-Thanks

Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

I'm going to move your thread into the 2019 ZR1 forum for greater exposure...

I just checked in the trunk of my ZR1. Under the carpet, over the battery, is a molded holder for the Tow Hook.

The actual Tow Hook is not there. I have asked the dealership to procure a tow hook.

Got my 2019 ZR1 this fall but i can not believe the cost does not include a tow hook. My dealer can not tell me if the tow hook listed for ZO6 will fit, anyone help? Do not want an after market-Thanks

I had a 2016 C7.R Edition Z06 and bought a pair of Tow Hooks / Eyes "ZL1 Tow Hooks" into Google and you will find them. The rear one will definitely fit a ZR1 as the lower rear facia is the same as the Z06. Small black plastic square cover on the drivers side covers the hole where the towing eye screws in. Don't know about the front as obviously the front grill is significantly different from the Z06.

I got my Tow Hook from the dealer today. No purchase necessary. I'll post up the part number tomorrow.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom