Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New profile posts

Hello, I have a white 92 corvette c4 and am interested in the rear lip spoiler you sell. Wanted to see if their still available and what would the price be to have one painted factory white for a 1992. Also what is availability, how long for arrival? I'm located in johnston, RI. If you can please email me over the details on this spoiler, price/availability, shipping info and payment options I would appreciate it. Email me at stufts324@gmail.com. Do you make these or are they bought and would paint be an exact match to the factory color? Also if you have any other pictures please send thm as well. Look forward to hearing back from you! Respectfully, Steve-
Thanks to all that have posted on my new member post. Currently sitting in front of the tv looking out the window watching it snow. Cannot wait for spring and hitting the road tours.
Found your Corvette site and I am happy to have joined today!
own a Machine Silver '06 Z with 17 k appreciate all the people who post and look
forward to receiving & sharing info....happy new year!
Hi Pologirl Here on the east coast with snow out and about but here in the city has been minimal.
Spent several years in Calif as a military guy. Victorville.
Have no Corvette at present other than scale models and a gadzillion magazines and books.
Also have Corvette, formerly ridden vanity license plates. Still need a dozen states after several
years of collecting. Hope it will happen. And have a list of near 40,000 Corvette vanities.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Vanity Plate Bob
Keith-

I understand you are looking for the build sheet for your 2008. Historically, those were placed on/near the gas tanks. However, your Vette is new enough that you could go to a dealer and the dealer could pull up information for you (see the service manager or service reps).

GM's records are far better now and more accessible than they have ever been.

Good luck!
KANE
Corvette Action Center Moderator
Hi Sir Seareching for Corvette vanity plates for a display. Any year with
any reading.
Thanks. Nice Ruby red.
To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St,
Johnstown, Pa 15902 2215
Sir...Collecting Corvette vanity plates for a 50 state set, for a display board. Any
year plate with any reading. Have most states.
Do you know of anyone in Hi that may have one?
Thanks
To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St,
Johnstown, Pa 15902 2215
1988 C4 Question about changing to Coloured LED bulbs in instrument cluster..... Is there a certain order for the bulbs to go back in ??? Wanted to change to Blue numbers, White arcs and red ends of the arcs.
Sorry I'm not posting in the right place.... This is my first post.
Hi Fred Vanity license plate collector from each state to build a display of the 50
states. Have 38 plates. Hoping for those last few. Need Ala., and Miss., and Louis.
Any year plate with any reading.
Hope you can assist. Thanks Vanity Plate, Bob Brawley

To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902-2215
Hi Sir. Need a Mass. Corvette vanty plate for a 50 state set for a display. Have most states.
Thanks Bob Brawley, Vanity Plate ?Bob

To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902
Hi Jack Searching vanity plates for a 50 state display. Any year plate with any reading.
Have most. Any appreciated. Fla good.
Thanks.

TO:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902-2215
Hi Rich Colecting Corvete vanity plates to make a 50 state display, +
Vanity Bob Brawley
Ship
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902-215
High cc Need a Louis. Corvette vanity license plate for a display of 50 state plates. Corvette, any year plate with any reading. Have most states.
Thanks

To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902
Hi
I'm interested in your rear spoiler. I have a 1990 corvette and I hate everything else out there...so out dated. I have joined the site but couldn't wait to get you response. Can you still get these. My car is 1990 Competition yellow. If you can I can Pay Pal the $$$ over to you asap. My e mail address is firepup2405@aol.com. My cell # is 845-544-3980. Thanks for your time...Lorenzo
Hi Sir Need a Colorado Corvette vanity plate for a 50 state set. Have most states.
Any year plate with any reading, just so it rode a Corvette. For a display.
Thanks

To:
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15905
Hi Sir. Need a SCar Corvette vanity license plate for my 50 state collection to make a display. Any year plate with any reading, just so it rode a Corvette. Thanks for helping. Have most states.

To"
Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902
Just purchased my dream...2005 LS2 (not sure what the LS2 means) but LOVE IT! I happened to stumble on this site and glad I did. However, it is a little intimidating because some of the conversations taking place seem foreign to this woman! Must admit, I am hoping to learn a lot from all the apparent corvette experts that appear to be on this site! I am not a mechanic, but pretty self-reliant. But, when it comes to changing the tail lights on this bad boy, I am lost! Does anyone have any info on how to do this for the 2005? Would appreciate it. Thanks! ;help
Back
Top Bottom